Damage indicator

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Dudeman, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Dudeman

Dudeman
    Expand Collapse

I think a damage indicator would be perfect for this game, sorta like the one in the Forza games or Next car game
    damage indicator detail level 3.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jurrunio

Jurrunio
    Expand Collapse

No need to show how badly the structure of the vehicles are damaged. They are very visible
    However, it's good to show how much damage the internal components take, since it's hard to find out

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ulrich

Ulrich
    Expand Collapse

I like this idea :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

This would be cool, but very hard to do as there is no numerical way of determining how damaged a part is, nor a threshold for when said part will break. You can break your suspension in 1 bad hit, or you can have the suspension somehow keep working through the utmost torture you can do to it. That's what I like about this game.

5. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

You don't really need a damage indicator, most of the damages are pretty easy to self diagnose, if the car doesn't move at all who cares what .the problem is it's still broke, if you have a flat tire you will notice it pretty easily under braking or accelerating depending on what tires are flat, if you are missing an entire wheel or axle that will be even easier to notice, if you slam into a wall at 80 mph then everything is broke.

6. carnox7

carnox7
    Expand Collapse

They added that for parts by text for internal parts like

• Radior
    • Engene
    • All Tires
    • All Whell axles
    • and the driveshaft

7. Dudeman

Dudeman
    Expand Collapse

yes, I know but I think a graphical way of showing this damage would be more what players would like/ expect and would be pretty easy to implement (showing radiator damage is already in one app)

8. kruleworld

kruleworld
    Expand Collapse

that's a good idea

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice