Dashcam Compilation 4

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Serginko, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Serginko

Serginko
    Expand Collapse

Hello BeamNG. Drivers. Part 4 is out!! Hope you guys enjoy this video, it's a bit longer. It takes a lot of time playing, cutting etc. If you like video hit like button. You have any questions? Write a comment and go check out my channel for more compilations.

Inspired by Dragcartv

Time spent: aprox. 16 hours

Serginko

• Like Like x 4
  2. DirtGamer301

DirtGamer301
    Expand Collapse

I see you again added real sounds (I already worried you won't do that anymore after your last video).

To get rid of the skidmarks which never stop of some vehicles like the Honda DelSol you can delete the "lua" folder in the cars zip ;)

3. Serginko

Serginko
    Expand Collapse

Ofc I added real sounds again. It's my favourite "style" but also hardest to find voices, cutting etc.. Third part was something different. Next video im planning CCTV car crashes with added music. And can you explain more this skidmarks ? Didnt understand it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Ahhh, got it. You mean these infinite skidmarks from Honda and Blista (GTA 4car! ? Thanks man, hope I'll find it and delete it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice