1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

  1. AverageKashiraDriver

    AverageKashiraDriver
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2025
    Messages:
    35
    So when I started beamng, I realized there was something wrong, the unit system was in Mph (I use it in Kph normally), and there where activated some mods that I deactivated long ago, anyways when I got into statistics, It was only the last 15 minutes since I got into the game, and all the last months progress was erased, but another weird thing was that the career mode progress wasn't affected at all, so I would be really thankful if someone could help me with that problem...
     

    Attached Files:

    • Capturadepantalla149.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice