WIP Datsun 240z

Discussion in 'Land' started by JustYourAverageDuck, Oct 28, 2021.

1. EunosRoadster69

EunosRoadster69
    Expand Collapse

Good luck man! Its hard making a mod and i appreciate your effort! I wish Jbeaming would be simplified so anyone could learn how to use it!

2. Skoda_Lover

Skoda_Lover
    Expand Collapse

That's my favorite Japanese car!

3. armandyt

armandyt
    Expand Collapse

I suggest you add Devil Z parts when the base body is finished, really cool!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TunerFromHell

TunerFromHell
    Expand Collapse

TT I6? wide body? Devil Z?
    It must be beautiful)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Seoh

Seoh
    Expand Collapse

if youre still working on that z could you add some tuning parts to recreate the devil z from wagan midnight?

6. TunerFromHell

TunerFromHell
    Expand Collapse

If progress will as slow as it is now, I will build Akuma Zetto in real life faster than it will be recreated in BeamNG)

P.S. I dont force you to start working on this project in all your free time. I understood the situation enough from your words (I hope) and I understand that you don’t have much time to do this (Believe me, this is normal :) )
    P.P.S I spent a lot of time searching and now can say that I have found approximate specs of Devil Z. If you need them, tell me

7. LBZ_Duramax

LBZ_Duramax
    Expand Collapse

make the ROTSUN from roadkill.

8. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

did you not see when the last message was posted?

9. LBZ_Duramax

LBZ_Duramax
    Expand Collapse

:tragic:

10. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

Hey, welcome to the forums. You’ve just bumped (replied to a thread that has not been active for quite a while with a message that has very little if any constructive purpose) an over 1 year old thread. Bumping is generally not appreciated by the members of the forum, as it typically provides no value to a conversation or thread and it also displays the thread at the top of the section, leading users who’ve never seen this thread before to believe that it is an active thread and further clog up the forums. This behavior can be avoided by heeding the warning given in the big red warning message below the text box. Thanks, and have a great time on the forums.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice