Dedicated Gamemode for Crashing cars into Traffic.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by minemoose96, Mar 11, 2017.

1. minemoose96

minemoose96
    Expand Collapse

I know mentioning this would be a stretch, but it's worth a try.

Features that would be included in this gamemode:

*A fun arcade feature BeamNG Drive would be a crash mode were the main goal would be to damage either property or other cars/traffic as much as possible with your own selected car.
    *The amount of points gained would vary from what you damaged, and I know that every car already has a value, for example: Civetta Bolide 350 (75000¤) and Ibishu Covet 1.5 DXi (A) (2000¤).
    *The Gamemode would also feature the different ramps in the game or the Flail and Travel Trailer for the Player's usage.

There are a certain amount of problems though:

*The obvious question would be if this gamemode would even fit the style of a soft-body Simulation game like BeamNG Drive.
    *Currently as I am writing this, BeamNG Drive's game engine can only handle a certain amount of cars depending on the user's computer setup(I am saying that the specified user's computer would have to be able to handle a larger workload).
    *At the moment there is little options regarding the Artificial intelligence to create traffic specifically for this gamemode.
    *This is more a whole gamemode rather than a scenario.

Why am I even suggesting this?:

The thing is that this thread is heavily inspired from arcade features from arcade-like games, I would think it was funny if there would be more arcade features in a game like BeamNG Drive. Even suggesting this might inspire other people to come up with better ideas for this game.

The reason I am mentioning "arcade features" is because I am referring to games like Criterion games: "Burnout 2: Point of impact" in which you had a crashmode that was very successful.

This feature might be old, but it's still gold.:cool: Please comment if you agree/disagree.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice