Solved Deform group of sunroof

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by schumacher, Jun 27, 2017.

1. schumacher

schumacher
    Expand Collapse

my mod has a sunroof and its currently connected to rear right window. so if the rr window breaks the sunroof breaks aswell. Id like to make it a seperatly breakable piece; for that I need the deform group which is called for the window rr :

{"deformGroup":"sideglass_R_break",

Is there any for sunroofs?

2. schumacher

schumacher
    Expand Collapse

Thank you very much, works almost perfect :) I just have a little issue with the spring and deform of the beams. I set the deformationTriggerRatio to like 0.20 but it is pretty still pretty strong. I tried writing {"deformGroup"2""}, which didn't worked aswell. So it breaks but it you really have to crush the car; where exactly do I need to modify the spring/deform ratio

Code:
    //sunroof
              {"deformGroup":"sunroof_break", "deformationTriggerRatio":0.08},
              ["rf2","rf1"],
              ["rf2l","rf1l"],
              ["rf2r","rf1r"],
              {"deformGroup":""},
    Thats the setup in the body.jbeam of my based covet jbeam.

Code:
            {"deformGroup":"sunroof_break", "deformMaterialBase":"hatch_glass", "deformMaterialDamaged":"hatch_glass_dmg"},
            ["Scirocco_Schiebedach", ["hatch_body"],[]{"deformSound":"GlassBreakSound5", "deformVolume":0.7}],

{"deformGroup":"sunroof_break", "deformMaterialBase":"scirocco_glass_int", "deformMaterialDamaged":"hatch_glass_dmg"},
            ["Scirocco_Schiebedach_int", ["hatch_body"]],
    Thats in the glass.jbeam

screenshot_00052.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice