1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

1. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

i clicked update button and it still did not updated the mod the repo says it automatically updates my mod which is actually a lie it did not update the mod https://www.beamng.com/resources/american-road.3100/ < this mod was updated today and fixed the oversized road signs 20171216155847_1.jpg please add an update button instead of the automatic updater

2. Codeslamer

Codeslamer
    Expand Collapse

They've already got an update button. You stated too that you clicked it.

My auto-update didn't seem to work either, but clicking the button that says 'update mods' or whatever in the repo screen seemed to work fine. Did the game try and download anything after you clicked the button?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SubaruSTI07™

SubaruSTI07™
    Expand Collapse

it auto updates mods but theres only an update all button not update button i guess the devs need to add a update in a hotfix or smth.

4. ericbr00

ericbr00
    Expand Collapse

I'm having the opposite of your problem my game is constantly updating mods and is breaking my game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice