1. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

WIP Beta released Demolition Derby - The Fair Grounds 8.5.0

Derby and Racing Scenario - Figure 8, Grass, Concrete, Mud and More

1. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

You could try this: Go to the mod management and select the derby mod. There's a button that says Unpack, choose that and reboot the game.

2. bidwars

bidwars
    Expand Collapse

What options did you pick in the menu? Also can I get a copy of your beamng.log file when you have the problem?

3. carkillerman12

carkillerman12
    Expand Collapse

found a bug, during a derby cars just randomly die during the derby and when i switch any car to stock or moded the derby freezes and stops working

4. mike.sanders

mike.sanders
    Expand Collapse

thanks for the suggestion but it still doesnt work. the menu options i picked were 4 cars, full size cars, all mods (f150 and peters derby mods) and i click the burnside or moonhawk and pro class on concrete derby track and click start and it will keep the background and the menu will go away and the countdown will start with no other cars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. morris40

morris40
    Expand Collapse

Love the mod but now my Ai is disabled after go and my motor becomes disable leaving me with fetal vehicle exception. Ive tried a fresh install, safemode, clearing cache and nothing as worked

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice