1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Dev Appreciation!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by garyjpaterson, Sep 29, 2013.

1. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson
    Expand Collapse

Just installed the game on my newly upgraded PC! Soooo much better, a much smoother experience!

Gone from a Q6600 @3.0Ghz to a 3570k @4.4GHz, getting 45-60 FPS (v sync on) with the grand marshall in the back of a H45 cabster! (Surprised at how easy the H45 pulls with the full size car in the back, must be torquey)

Before, i couldnt drive the H45 unless i took the cargo box off the back! Frames were almost always less than 20-30, with low settings!

Enjoying the game much more now, and cant wait to test out upcoming updates. Keep it up devs, youre doing a great job!

2. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

Awesome. Back before I got my computer in late 2012 I was pretty sad that I probably wouldn't be able to play Drive very well at all on my old computer. (P4, GeForce 7600GS)

3. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Kind of built my current system in subconscious anticipation back in February when the hype train was riding high about a potential release near the end of January. Runs quite nicely on a 2600k and a (recently upgraded) GTX 760.

4. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson
    Expand Collapse

Got a 6870, which is underpowered compared to the 3570k, but im content with it until ive got an SSD, PSU and new case. This game definitely is CPU intensive, my GPU coped very well.

5. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

I'm researching a rig specifically for this game and perhaps any future games using the engine. Fun times!

6. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

yeah, the game actually isnt TOO, gpu intensive, its mostly cpu (i usually get about 25fps+ at lowest settings on my specs, number of cars doesnt matter, fps only drops if i use a forest map, or i go over 4 cars (i have 4 cores, and each car gets a whole core dedicated to itself)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice