Oh no, What am I doing.. This is going to be interesting. So I am using the Moonhawk as a base which is mechanically similar to the AMC Spirit. The model is a commissioned piece that I own the rights to. So if I can get this to any kind of releasable level, it will be put up on the forums. It will most likely be a Bruckel of some sort. Any interest or help would be appreciated. Feel free to DM if you are interested in lending a hand. MY time working on mods is short so I foresee a long term project.
Kestrel relates to the real car, The AMC Eagle Spirit. If I do a performance version I can use a name like Gran National.
That looks incredible! Is it just the angle we're viewing the model from or is the fender curve really that aggressive? Not to nitpick by any means -- that is a really beautiful model.
i actually had to make a few adjustments to the fender because the curve wasnt as strong as the real one