no not really iirc automation was looking to port to asseto but kunos never responded so they contacted beam, its just a way to put your creations ingame and toy around them for a bit, if automation was made for making beam mods it would be much different
Hirochi Sunstorm getting new set of wheels (will ditch KLJP wheels), 19x9 (245/35R19) fronts with 19x11 (295/30R19) or 19x13 (325/30R19) rears. Sport, Sport 2R and Race available.
nope not that nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd (you are correct) --- Post updated --- those wheels look wayy too big for the design they are, like those etk 5 spokes are MASSIVE
Those rims are 19 inches in diameter, which isn't that big. Although the 19 inchers are pushing it they still fit within the wheel arches and fenders for the wide 325 rears.
Started working on the Barstow DOHC engine model today, so here's what it looks like after ~6 hours of work : Still missing a few details on the block and then I'll be able to move on to modelling all the accessories
Sunstorm engine bits are getting updates, starting with putting catalytic converters! Intake manifolds for V8s will be revised as well. Smaller alternate V8 will be upped to 4.2L and will use recolored Scintilla heads and intake manifold and more!
It is. --- Post updated --- This however, is me experimenting with Array modifier in Blender to create this LED diodes taillights.
Adding two extra fuel tanks on the side and putting a new dual radiator setup! Exhaust piping is done with installing the catalytic converters and muffler pipes (may install exhaust stabilizer mounts), main concern would be the intake piping as well as intercooler piping. Intake manifolds (for V8s) and throttle bodies will now use from Scintilla's parts.
Boring stuff with me doing with the Scintilla's base block (white-silver engine head cover) and revised carbon fiber manifold (no cringey gray uneven shades on the top)
I am using a Scintilla V8-based model for the Sunstorm 4.2L V8 model. Also using Scintilla chargepipes as well as ETK header model as a basis to work on. Notice the intake manifold is based on the Scintilla's airbox and the throttle bodies have changed too. Credits to @N0mN0m (from Scintilla small pack) for V8 long block model (also should I put a recolor on the engine head to gray or black)?
Also on the Sunstorm V10 (right), it finally looking like a big boy now (Scintilla stock V10 long block is on the left, V10-compatible supercharger is WIP now and most pipes will be reused as well)
Tested out the Sunstorm gauges in game, I found out that the d map was a nightmare to work on and shown in game. So I alternated into using the glowmap only for ignition on, which if the ignition is off, the gauge base would be looking similar to how an Ipad screen is off (black). I swear the sbr gauge stuff especially for the d map is a nightmare to work on, but thankfully the Sunstorm's lore was pretty new at late 2010s to early-mid 2020s so I could circumvent it.
I'm not even joking but for me specifically traffic felt more for me in the game but sometimes my computer would crash if I set it up myself and that would be annoying. But if anything I would definetely stick around and wait for either a WIP or even a public release whichever I can get from then. Either way I'm loving this mod so far man, Keep it up
Engine stuff is done now, just me a bit too lazy to hide the V8 and V10 and make separate photos for each. Both will share a lot of parts (ex. the TT parts and its piping and intake piping especially, some adjustments will be different depending on situation though).
Thanks for the answer, but now i'm also curious for vehicles that are in the pics. For example, the Fiat 500 in your previous post. It's been sold in many countries such as Japan, European countries, and United States/Canada. Will it have not just the EUDM version like in your post but also USDM and JDM ? And also will the respective market cars be able to spawn with your Traffic Spawn mod like if i toggle the USDM spawns, the mod will spawn USDM version and vice versa ? Also thanks again
I'm currently not bothering with country specific parts unless it's easier but notable things (badgings are the main one I'm doing here, eg the yaris has both a yaris and vitz badged versions) as that's an extra annoying pain to set up and manage for every single car, and bloats the config list massively. Like the fiat 500 is technically a japanese spec one I think because it's the gt6 model originally but most the references I looked at when making it would have been eu ones so the lights might not be perfectly set up for japanese market regulations either, and the kia picanto is technically a brazilian market one because it was scanned and modelled off Ezo's one and is probably slightly different to an eu or korean market one. All cars support both eu and square plates and my tool has an exterimental system to switch between these dynamically based on what country group they're being spawned from (which are set up for only cars that were sold in a market) but I'm not doing the whole having american spec or eu spec lights as options generally because this is a massive pain, usually an information black hole anyway (finding how lights work at all is enough of a pain before you start worrying about different rear foglight functions on top) and generally bloats things tons. Interiors are just whatever here too, that one might change in the future but separating and duplicating every car's interior for a lhd or rhd version is just annoying to deal with for minimal benefit and I'd much rather be modelling the next car than typing the 50th alternate flexbody option for a side marker for a 2011 chevrolet spark, and if I am adding things to the existing cars it's stuff I find more interesting and worthwhile (like for the fiat 500 i've got modelling the facelift parts pretty high on the want to do list which I'd personally enjoy more and feel benefits the mod more)