1. Thread posting restricted: Only the BeamNG team members can post new threads in this sub-forum in order to prevent spam. Posting is available on unlocked threads.

Development screenshots #1 [Closed]

Discussion in 'Microblogs' started by gabester, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr1ftxK1ng

Dr1ftxK1ng
    Expand Collapse

holly ... ... I ... I can describe anything this is too much. I CAN'T WAIT !

2. youdidwhat!!

youdidwhat!!
    Expand Collapse

rear louvers? they would look good and maybe a small lip spoiler

• Like Like x 2
  3. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

The ETK looks quite good. It displays near completion. I doubt it would be July.

• Like Like x 1
  4. schumacher

schumacher
    Expand Collapse

so whats meant with "functional oil cooler"? Does it means that if you crash liquids can come off the car?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Logi_Veloce

Logi_Veloce
    Expand Collapse

oil can overheat

• Like Like x 2
  6. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

Yes, but they only showed the car with the same bumpers and stuff, so maybe they're working on sport bumpers, or extra wheels. The only thing that wasn't the same in the two pictures showing the ETK 2400i was the color of the car (I think). But I do think they're done earlier. Or maybe later :) I can't wait for the Ibishu Miramer. So maybe we'll get two cars???

7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

There we go again.
    I understand the hype and etc, but avoid posting things that do not contribute to the thread.
    Thank you :)

• Like Like x 32
  8. KozyKat

KozyKat
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 6
  9. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

Just wondering: How does the actual radiator still work? It looks like its getting so cluttered up with other radiators and pipes and whatnot that it would not function very well. I'd imagine that if I covered up half my radiator and went racing/drifting, my engine would overheat very quickly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Well even with all that in the way its probably still better air flow than the car would get with the front bumper and other parts attached. Its also got alot more open space surrounding it too, so it wouldn't be any worse than stock.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Svpracer

Svpracer
    Expand Collapse

Possible but the ETK looks too much like a BMW, and those are mostly the same car around the world, just changed to fit the proper safety regulations.

12. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

Would it be possible to add a police lightbar to the ETK 2400i? Because I remember it's a german car. And here in the netherlands we had those kind of cars back in 1985 and 1999, not the exact same, but close enough. So maybe a big lightbar, not a thin one. Just so it looks like an old German police car. Since we also import German cars to the Netherlands for the police. Just an idea :) And is there just a small way to add EU size plates? I know there are mods for those, but I mean, official plates. And am sorry for this huge list. You don't have to do this. You guys are doing enough great work :) You're humans too.

13. Erik.s

Erik.s
    Expand Collapse

Imho the Sunburst should have a top mount intercooler.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

not really any room for one in a sunburst bay.

Engine and drivetrain wise the sunburst is more mitsibushi lancer than subaru impreza. Transverse inline 4 and front mount intercooler with a gearbox setup defaulting to FWD with optional AWD.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Erik.s

Erik.s
    Expand Collapse

True, I only checked it now. That hood scoop has just been bothering me a bit for a while now...

16. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

yeah its purely cosmetic right now but hey

17. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

Is there already a taxi version of the Grand Marshal in WIP?? Or maybe a taxi version of the new ETK 2400i, I was just thinking of it. We've got an off-road or big car of the fire department, some police car, an unfinished police car, but no taxi. Ambulance is coming, so if we've only got the taxi the services are complete ;) But it doesn't NEED to happen fast, it was just an idea.

18. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Yeah, a taxi version is pretty likely :) I think when I get around to doing the rest of the police equipment (barrier, spotlight, other interior accessories) I'll do taxi stuff at the same time.

• Like Like x 33
  19. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

Would a heavy duty suspension be included as well? The real CVPIs had stiffer shocks and raised ride height to help them jump curbs.

#4219 Again_Dejavu, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  20. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

On the new ETK, could we expect some early form of turbocharging or maybe even all-wheel-drive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice