Different plate sizes?

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JorgePinto, Jun 6, 2016.

1. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

I was trying to make a custom spanish plate, within the new (and great :)) license plate system but I have a small problem.

Without affecting and/or replacing any original file of course, I managed to change the background, easy. I managed to add a custom font, and it works too, but now, I'm facing the size problem. It's an US-Spec size, determined by the .dae file on the default licenseplates folder, and I tried to modify it adjusting its size on a 3D program (maybe I also screwed up the mapping by doing this, this is yet another problem to face...any help with this part would be really welcome as well) but...I don't know how to tell my plate when selected to use that .dae instead of going to the default US size again and again. I don't even know if it's possible. :(

So, being the amateur I still am...can I get some help with the 3D model part? Different sizes would definitely spice things up to mods, and this would be the perfect touch for euro or even aussie plates.

Thanks in advance to the team for the effort and the patience!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice