Djplopper Mega Pack 1.1 Demo V1.0.1

Biggest Config Pack On The Forums.

Tags:
  1. rayan210

rayan210
    Expand Collapse

Hello, i really love your mod, i use it barely every day !

But there is a little problem : there is more and more cars that we find in the NinetyNine! mod, you really need to talk each other to become efficient, and not doing the same cars ^^ Thanks !

2. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

I think there are a little number of similiar cars, we agreed in keep the mod separate, we usually talk but the two mods can convive togheter, obviously we try not to do the same cars, for example, Ninetynine is releasing a rally 200bx with a different skin than mine, the can convive, some cars have small differences but mind that we create what community asks, and is usually the same thing

• Like Like x 1
  3. rayan210

rayan210
    Expand Collapse

The Rally 200BX dosen't bother me because their configurations are different, this is only a naming problem i think. But there is cars that are really barely the same : the Miramar X-Spec/2000S, the two Base Sunburst, the Civetta Evoluzione/Scuderia, and there is other. This is not a big problem, but the list of cars can become really high with a lot of duplicated cars. Thank you for your answer, i understand it ;)

4. JohnHenryWaldock

JohnHenryWaldock
    Expand Collapse

those are quited different, just DJ's makes alot more sense.

5. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

You decide what to download, we don't have time to watch the mods of each other, since i released my mod i end up starting BeamNG only for developing my mod due to little time

6. Snowtato

Snowtato
    Expand Collapse

As I said in NinetyNine's mod, a "Utah Elite Force" skin for the Gavril H would be super cool. Desert camo, yellow diagonal lines below the van, bolt-on-style decals, and the UEF (Utah Elite Force) logo, just to remind other UEF Mercenaries that you're on their team. Also a sign behind the van that prevents spies from stealing it, or tries to.

7. fordman3254

fordman3254
    Expand Collapse

Well, I'm just gonna say this. OMG I LOVE THIS MOD! Adds a lot more realism than I thought was possible!

8. brianvalk

brianvalk
    Expand Collapse

hope you had great holiday or vacation in Barcelona :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

i had, now i'm keeping back to usual life, btw the tow truck mod is released

10. Dan0400

Dan0400
    Expand Collapse

Hey , when are you going to release a hotfix for the new patch ? Gavril Roamer's version of sahara spawns without wheels , baja version without roof accesories and diffs. I bet there are a lot of other configs that don't spawn corectly

11. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

i'm working to release ASAP, i have many things to do and i progress very slowly, excuse me but the next update will be worth the wait

12. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

This is how satisfaction looks like
    20160430_075332.png

• Like Like x 4
  13. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

Djplopper updated Djplopper's Configurations Mega Pack with a new update entry:

7.0 : Completely Reworked Mod Added 31 Configs

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Snowtato

Snowtato
    Expand Collapse

*its an I4*

15. supra4life

supra4life
    Expand Collapse

Dude I just want to say you are THE BEST mod creator i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!! Keep up the EPIC AWESOME WORK! :);):):D:p;) I LOVE All of your configurations! BeamNG IS a new game all over again when you add new configs!! Is It possible for you too make a limo or a very luxurious version of the roamer with tinted glass and low suspension??? I LOVE YOU Can You Reply And Say If You Can Or Cannot Make A Limo Or Luxurious Roamer? Thanks!

#115 supra4life, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
  16. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

the model is from the standard DOHC i4, the torque curve is from a v6 i created in automation, i could not model so i had to keep the standard model

17. NismoR35

NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

So, I don't know if it's just me, but skins with the uncolored bumpers, like for the 88 Pessima and Sunburst, they don't show up, and well, this happens.
    screenshot_00335.jpg screenshot_00336.jpg

I don't really have anything else that'd conflict with this, besides the VarietyMod but doubt there's anything that'd be conflicting.

18. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

I renamed all the files so probably there is some problem with the mod, VarietyMod should not be conflicting

19. NismoR35

NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, it's only with those skins and assuming the other skins with the unpainted bumpers, every other skins though works fine.

20. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

I'll watch it ASAP, releasing an hotfix, and a little american surprise

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice