Do you enjoy GTA V in single player mode ?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Dean Wang, Jan 5, 2018.

?

Yes Or nah

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. Nah

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

I enjoy it alot because mods.

BTW online sucks that's a fact.

2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

Personally no. My biggest problem with GTA V just like GTA IV . After the endgame when all the main-story missions are done theirs not much you can do. GTA 4 all the money you got from playing the game does little to nothing but in GTA 5 you don't have a good way of making money (besides gambling on the stock market) and you don't get enough money after you finish the main story. Most of the side quest give you at most 1 million and the brick and mortar gives you little to nothing and cost a lot. So the best way to make money other then gamble is to PLAY GTA 5 for 100-150 in game weeks while you wait for the brick and mortar to break even.

The cops are too aggressive, difficult and only patrol 3 blocks in the entire map but just like in GTA SA you blow up a aircraft at your own airport in the middle of nowhere you get 2 stars.

Also the lack of non modded parking spaces for you 3 characters that does not include buying vehicles since that is on a different system of bs. I believe in total for all 3 characters you had about 20 standard ground vehicle parking spots. GTA SA had 16 different garages that you could store anything that would fit throughout the entire map.

I hated Trevor and all of his missions and despised playing as him. Micheal and Franklin were good and I thought they did very well and fitted there story's but I play GTA games to shoot the most insane people not be one of them. The only reason why I kept him alive during 3 way was for the garage space plus the airport.

The story felt broken and unfinished, too little vehicle storage and the cops were not put in right.

3. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

they should stop make those car dlc's and make storymode dlc's instead.

4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

It's actually decent in singleplayer. The same can't be said for online though.

5. Dean Wang

Dean Wang
    Expand Collapse

6. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

I don't even own GTA V

7. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

i wish i had GTA V lol. It looks fun but i got to buy car stuff not games :p.

8. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

They don't release them offline because they wouldn't get money from shark cards offline.

9. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

Neither, I refuse to play a game with such horrible publishers. That's coming from a WoT player.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice