Doooooooooooom's Image Dump (Free commissions open!)

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Doooooooooooom, Nov 29, 2025.

  1. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260816110223_1.jpg 20260816124451_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260817183530_1.jpg 20260817163135_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Watson inc.

    Watson inc.
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2025
    Messages:
    6
    I was looking through your awesome screenshots and augh this hurts unfortunately I find out here that somebody already made the same exact road train parts for a mod I've been working on for 4 months! 4 months of work and someone already made it! I thought I had combed through the repo thoroughly enough to make sure no one else had already made RHD parts for the T Series, among other various parts on Aussie road trains, but I guess I didn't search very hard for examples on the forums, in offsite mods, and paid mods. If you could, can you please tell me the source of the mods in the road train screenshot on the parent post so I can make sure I'm not taking somebody's spotlight/ not plagiarizing them?
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Watson inc.

    Watson inc.
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2025
    Messages:
    6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. M D Gourley

    M D Gourley
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,071
    Now your cooking, my friend...finding your style as when I see those neon colored artworks, that's Dooooooooooom:p
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260819173544_1.jpg 20260819175136_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260820161128_1.jpg 20260820152924_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260821163000_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260823181202_1.jpg 20260825160718_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260826173424_1.jpg 20260826171741_1.jpg 20260826180629_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260828193816_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260829221006_1.jpg 20260830101831_1.jpg 20260830101218_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260903200336_1.jpg 20260904154324_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  15. M D Gourley

    M D Gourley
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    1,071
    Really like your images, especially the latest Logging Truck above, nice composition and lighting with the shadows filling in some of the space to the left, helps draw your eye into the Truck, well done:D
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260906115731_1.jpg 20260905091824_1.jpg 20260904163515_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260906125611_1.jpg 20260906133809_1.jpg 20260907140509_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260908203023_1.jpg 20260908205714_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,267
    20260909163940_1.jpg 20260909163840_1.jpg
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice