1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Double hinged d15 EXT Cab doors?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by umad41, Apr 7, 2018.

1. umad41

umad41
    Expand Collapse

I was playing around with the D-series extended Cab (Had a D15, and a D25 Both Ext Cab, Both 4x4,V8,Auto and manual) And I smashed the D25 into the front end of the D15 and the front door's hinge (Realistically) sheared because the D25 was doing 110-ish (Yay Superchargers), but the door didn't fall off. By some miracle it still ran and (Kinda) steered so I was tooling around with it and the passenger door was swinging open and shut and seemed to be pivoting around the point where the Ext cab door hinges with the cab. Really minor bug Just figured I should inform you. I replicated it twice (The crash was really cool and I wanted to see it again lol) So it seems semi-consistent on my end. Once again not really critical Just figured I'd share the weirdness so you could fix it if you have time

(Exact vehicles I had: D15, Extended cab with the base V8, 4 speed auto, 4x4, IFS Front end
    D25, Extended Cab with the 5.5L V8 (Stage 1 Supercharger), 5 Speed Manual, 4x4 , Flatbed, Straight Axle Front end

Pic from AFTER I ripped the door off testing the weird hinge strength, Truck in question is blue
    20180407033148_1.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice