Dreams

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Dummiesman, May 31, 2015.

1. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

Knowing him, it isn't. He hates furries

2. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

Judging by some of your posts, I think you might have an idee fixe about being persecuted for your sexual orientation and your fetish.

3. SimplyGaming

SimplyGaming
    Expand Collapse

Or he just thinks that people won't be jerks about it, which is wishful thinking in the 21st century.

4. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

He just thinks way too much about it.

5. SimplyGaming

SimplyGaming
    Expand Collapse

Not going to argue with that, but why do people care so much about it? If it doesn't affect them, why does it matter?

6. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

-----
    Back on topic.

I had a dream years ago that I was caught in GTA IV, and I had unlimited health and someone kept blowing me up with a rocket launcher and I was flying through the air all the time. For some reason, I felt real pain when landing...

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. mms

mms
    Expand Collapse

one time I went to chipotle in a dream and I saw they were giving out free rotary engines. I tried to eat one but it stuck to my teeth. then I pulled my skull out by accident, that's about it.

8. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

A bear with a Kukri.... Jason Knight approves

9. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

And don't forget the claws!

10. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Pow!

11. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

Krakow!

12. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

I once dreamt of an office team building exercise held in some office building in some Midwestern city (Think Kansas City or Cheyanne or something) in the mid 70's when suddenly, while doing something that had to do with those plastic red cups and blindfolds, a high ranking employee runs into (the conference room) and says that the company was just bought out. This therefor left me stranded in this city. The company paid for my airline tickets there, and there was a blizzard (in summer) so all the flights were delayed. This left me in the position of not being able to get home, due to not being able to get a flight, and that I'm in a location I'm unfamiliar to. Then, there is a sudden flash to me in the back of a taxi (and before you ask, I think in was a Ford custom or something). Late at night I get a room at an airport hotel. the next morning, something happened at the airport, so it was closed, so I was forced to go home on a train.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

Really, really weird but every year since I was really little, I have this dream on Christmas Eve about a giant (giant as in the size of a small house) squid that floats in the air and attacks my local neighborhood. In the dream, my mom and aunt go out in my mom's Jeep Compass to track the squid whilst me, my dad, and a bunch of friends set up an array of TV screens and computers in the school gymnasium. It's really freaking weird but it's kinda cool that I have the same exact dream each year at the exact same date...

• Like Like x 1
  14. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

By any chance do you have Calamari at dinner every year on Christmas eve?

15. Cory5503

Cory5503
    Expand Collapse

No, we don't eat any seafood ever.

16. The Ugly Duckling

The Ugly Duckling
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream a few weeks ago that me & my grandfather were taking the chevelle for a ride on the highway, when a semi truck suddenly cuts us off, and we ended up smashing into a tree and dieing. What I thought was weird was we had the radio on in the dream and a weather guy or something like that said the date was September 13th 2023.

17. Giraffinator

Giraffinator
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream about a week ago where you could get deported to space. They would shoot you up in a one man satellite, and the the only way to access the outside world is via the internet.

Well, I guess I didn't give enough info.

I wasn't really part of the dream, I basically a camera, observing everything. In the dream, there were a bunch of friends, playing games, in an apartment. Then a woman came into the door, and looked at one of them, and said "It's time to go.". He then asked where, and she said "You know where". A then had an "oh no" expression. He then got transported into orbit. I then later became part of the dream, and I commented on one of his YouTube videos, and I asked "Did you actually get deported to space??" Then the dream ended

#377 Giraffinator, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

Were you among the dearly deported? Did you have life support?

What colour was the inside of the satellite?

How do we know you aren't already in space!?

19. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Last night i dreamed i was in a roadtrip with my school, and we had to put out a old hotel that was on fire filling a fridge with water and throwing it at it

20. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Wh--what!?

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice