Dreams

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Dummiesman, May 31, 2015.

1. TheAdmiester

TheAdmiester
    Expand Collapse

The only recurring kind I have is where I'm doing something mundane, then trip over and wake up with a jolt as if I landed on the bed. Haven't had that one in ages though.

2. Nivracer

Nivracer
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream I was in a Lamborghini Aventador (a Gallardo was in front. I think we were in a Lambo club) with the girl I like. I stopped at a red light, and we looked at each other.
    Then I woke up for school. Story of my life. I never remember my dreams to be in color, I always remember my dreams in grey scale. < Royal_Stig made me think about that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kitteh5

Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

Here's a dream of mine I had when I was like 5 or 6, only one I can really remember. I can remember back to when I was 18 months old but not last night's dream.

I woke up, got out of bed. It seemed like my house was moving, and I looked out of the window, all black, with orange lights disappearing into the distance. Then sunlight came, and I was coming out of a tunnel. I ask my mom where we are, and she said, "Atlanta, honey." I am confused, but I see a skyscraper in the distance. I look around, and we are on a train, a MARTA train car to be specific. My house was on the MARTA train line going somewhere.

4. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

I remember a weird dream I had when I was like 7. We had recently watched a movie called Mars Attacks and we had some cookies while we were watching it. After I went to sleep I dreamed about flying cookies.

5. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

I can remember that I had a very weird dream when I was 5 or so.

It was about a dinosaur chasing me on rocky ground.
    After about a minute I fell into a hole.
    And then all of a sudden, the dinosaur just started playing cards with me.

I was a really imaginative child.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CarSquasher

CarSquasher
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream that I was dreaming. In the dream I found a door in my bedroom that I never saw before. It led to rooms along a hallway and at the end of the hallway was my office. Though when I woke up from that dream I was still dreaming. It turned into a lucid dream and a knew I was dreaming. I knew that screens don't work in dreams so I took out my iPad and the screen was all blurring. I also looked in my bedroom and the door was there so I knew I was dreaming. I finally woke up.

7. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

Dreamception...

• Like Like x 2
  8. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Yikes. Hope it doesn't mean anything. Do you know The Lord?

Sounds like literally forces of evil are at work. That house should probably be demolished. (or at least exorcised). Seriously what else could that be?

9. theonetruedoge

theonetruedoge
    Expand Collapse

when I was little, like 8, I had a really stupid dream that seemed really traumatic at the time. I was laying down in my racecar bed and reading a book, when something started pulling me down into the cracks in my bed. It was a big rosebush that was grabbing me and trying to suffocate me in my bed. Most vivid dream Ive ever had.

10. MercedesEclass

MercedesEclass
    Expand Collapse

The only recurring dream I can remember makes no sense at all. It starts with me walking down the upstairs hallway towards the stairs, and as I'm about to walk down the stairs I just start gliding super fast down the stairs. Then I crash through the railing on the landing and land on the living room floor, and as soon as I land I wake up.

11. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

One day before school I was so tired my alarm went off for 20 minutes before I woke up.

But in that 20 minutes I had a dream and in the dream I heard the alarm. First thing I did was turn off my alarm (in the dream), then when that didn't work I walked out into the hallway and saw my mom. Asked her what the noise was and she was like "I put a bomb in the roof". Then I realized I was dreaming and woke up XD

- - - Updated - - -

I just had a dream that I was running down a hill with a road towards a river, with a road continuing on the other side. I froze time and said "BeamNG has prepared me for this moment!" in a snapchat and sent it off. Feeling things with frozen time was weird :|

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

I was in a lucid dream , i was in a Gas Station and there was some kind of creature trying to kill me :p so i just ran and i flew like in Driver : San Francisco and .... Sleep paralysis :(

13. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

I dont dream while i sleep. or if i do i dont remember any of them.

I do however have something like dreams while im trying to fall asleep. i get visions of things in my head, almost like a movie in my head when im laying in bed trying to fall asleep. 9/10 times its nightmare material(gory faces, scary things, etc)

14. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

I was followed by a gonach from half life 1. As the gonach killed me my alarm clock woke me up o_O

15. speednsnake

speednsnake
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cygator

Cygator
    Expand Collapse

i had a dream that i was the night guard at freddy fazbear pizza.

17. g0tsl33p14

g0tsl33p14
    Expand Collapse

I slide and glide like never before. Conversation is perfect. I pick up momentum falling off down the mountain. The first lip off the kicker if perfect, a huge tweak, really huge. Up comes the next kicker and off the lip I throw a three sixty and wait what I am not coming down. As if I drank never go flat soda pop from Willy Wonka, I'm over shooting my landing, I can't land and I am getting higher. I know I am way over the transition, zero way to come down without breaking my legs, back, heals, brain damage, yet I keep going up. I am over the cable lift lines now, the towers below me, people, and then I wake up, or the dream ends.

#37 g0tsl33p14, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  18. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

sleep paralysis sounds like a scary thing, but i've heard that it can be controlled, and you can make it into what you will. It just feeds off of your emotions, and it's an infinite loop when you're getting scared because of an intruder in your room.

I think that's something to do with the moment that your muscles relax, before dreaming, and your brain takes that as you falling/dying, and it wakes you back up. I've scared a few people when that happens at an event. XD

I've had my share of odd dreams, and nightmares; not jinxing my current state of dreams though. :p

Some nightmares included (young to old, btw): being chased by huge-ass chicken tenders and ketchup bottles; my dreaded pop-filtered sunday drive through a park that leads to a giant dinosaur; the parking garage scavenger hunt in a storm; and one with me dying from radiation.

I really want to start lucid dreaming this summer, and I should start that tonight.

19. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

I've had something like that a few times. Not like with my eyes open looking around, but the not being able to move/fully wake up. I don't enjoy it.

20. Wolf

Wolf
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes I dream about my fathers death...
    Its not nice being reminded :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice