Dreams

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Dummiesman, May 31, 2015.

1. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Last night I had a dream that it was 10 degrees celsius in the winter, and because it was so unusual, it felt like it was mid summer.

As well, had a dream where I was at my old school, and about to bike home, when 2 people came up to me and asked me to unlock their bikes. First thing I had to do was move my Ferrari F430 (wait what!?). As I move it, I park behind a truck that wasn't even there before. Then this woman hops in my car, so mad because I parked "too close". It ended with me trying to get her out of the car.... o.o

EDIT: Final one, just remembered it. I was in a dream where I was at Valve HQ. Waiting for a team meeting between level designers, in order to design Half Life 2's environment. When the meeting started, people were showing off the inner city and stuff. Then, Gaben walks in, and starts talking about what sort of easter eggs we should have in the game.

• Like Like x 2
  2. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

Ok tomorrow night i had a dream. Before i geted to sleep i watched Ghost adventure (If you didnĀ“t know this is it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8arlEz-xy8).I drived a Honda CRX and I noticed someone was sitting in the back.I looked on the back seats and nobody was there.I stoped the car (due signal lights were red). and my doors(left) getted opened.THE END.
    EDIT.I noticed i looked like Aaron from the show.

#162 CommonCat, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I had an odd one this morning. In the dream, woke up, found myself spooning a particular close friend, started wondering how she got there, then the real life doorbell went and woke me from dream state. Was very odd

4. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

Whats my dream?

5. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Was it her at the door? :p

6. Joeyfuller2000

Joeyfuller2000
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream I was riding the subway. There were lots of people, but for some reason all of the people except me got off at one station. Unfortunately, that's all I remember.

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

nope. It was a housemate that locked herself out.

8. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

How it looked inside the animatronic?:D

• Like Like x 1
  9. eeEtilt

eeEtilt
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream that I was on a rope swing on a 150 foot high tree. I just managed to land and then I woke up.

10. Cygator

Cygator
    Expand Collapse

Didnt happen. lots of other weird shit you dont want to know about did. It still hurts XD

11. CommonCat

CommonCat
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream when i played in trash metal band.Like this:https://gifs.com/gif/mZyMLn.I played Guitar and banged the whole dream.We played in USA and i had regular metal clothes and long black wavy hair.Played with Gibson Explorer(black)
    We were called Mr.K.

12. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

i dreamt that my honda jazz had a K20a in it, and i out dragged someone, in stock form the car is slow 13 seconds 0-60, makes the covet a rocket

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Last night I dreamed that i was making a game, and I represented cities as farmland. Except Berlin. It was an actual city, and the only one with zombies.

• Like Like x 1
  14. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

That's a sleeper swap. If you ever blow the L series and want to swap it I'd fly across the pond to help you.

15. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

blow the L series, arent those engines supposed to be bulletproof (like most honda engines), although i might be having to put quite a lot of strain on that poor little engine to get to highway speeds and stuff, feel sorry for the people with the 1.2!, it certainly is a sleeper swap, but what would hesitate me would be the weight distribution, the suspension is really not that good and will be 'modified' (not silly sideways tires or anything), just a bit firmer

16. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

you wont gain enough weight in the front with a k swap to make it a big issue. i can go on at length about k swaps so PM me for more. the L series is bulletproof good luck blowing it up.

17. Michaelflat

Michaelflat
    Expand Collapse

ok, but it will be in a while as the insurance will cost a lot in standard form anyway

18. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Someone want to get back on topic

19. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream the other night that I was trapped on an island with a few other people. Strange thing was that me and two others were shipwrecked, and the 2 others on the island were in a plane crash...

20. amarks240

amarks240
    Expand Collapse

I had a dream that @Funky7Monkey and I were best friends and he liked every single one of my posts ever.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice