Drift Practice Videos

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by nofoxentertainment, Dec 28, 2018.

?

Do you drift on beam/would you be interested in a organized comp?

1. yes and im interested in a comp

2. yes but im not sure im good enough to compete

3. no

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

I play on a G920 Racing wheel w/ g27 pedals and shifter. I just got my setup fully functional a few days ago and have been practicing. i plan to make better content once i have mastered drifting with my current setup.
    I will post full tune and parts info on most (all eventually ) of the cars in my videos. if you drift feel free to post drift videos.
    --- Post updated ---
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    --- Post updated ---
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    --- Post updated ---

Attached Files:

• BeamNGdrive-014047356-RELEASE-x6412_27_20184_30_43PM.png
    #1 nofoxentertainment, Dec 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Luizim_14

Luizim_14
    Expand Collapse

Hi man. I liked your videos pretty much, and I actually drift too, but on the keyboard (unfortunately I don't have a wheel :( ). I don't know for how long you've been drifting, but it seems quite good. You seem to often use the Burnside Special, a car that I've tried sometimes, but didn't get really good results. I would say a welded diff, weight reduction and a drift steering on a basic 200BX works well for me. This setup has helped me a lot to improve on this track, and then be able to drift in Ebisu, for example. If you wanna talk a bit more 'bout drifting, cars and some other stuff, send me a message! Good bye!!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

4. nofoxentertainment

nofoxentertainment
    Expand Collapse

i sent a messagr, but im not sure if you got it. im not sure if im working the forum right

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice