Released DSC Bora 3.1

Capable open-wheeler, if you've got the displacement downstairs to match it.

1. Prizedcoffeecup

Prizedcoffeecup
    Expand Collapse

The previous version was epic already as I mentioned in my first thoughts on the car, but this one is pure gold. It took everything nice that the Bora had going for it in Version 2 and phenomonally improved it in every way in Version 3! The only thing I find a little strange is how the lower spec version is now an Inline 3 with the same power as the Inline 4 that previously took it's place, but nonetheless this car is too awesome for me to care. The only thing it needs now are unique engine sounds for the 3 cylinder and 8 cylinder engines to put the icing on the cake, in my opinion.

2. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

Why isn't this an official car? It was make by a dev after all.

#102 NaxNir, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  3. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Why wasn't the B25 an official vehicle? I dunno, but it follows the same logic.

Anyways, I really like this mod. IMO it needs sway bars, it has trouble with weight transfer around shallow corners without the, but that's subjective. It's also really cool that you can make this car FWD with no ill effects.

One bug:
    Holding the breaks while accelerating makes the car destroy itself and start barrel rolling. It only happens with the front tranfercase installed, but it happens every time and it's a little odd to have the car all of a sudden start quaking and flying into the sky.

4. NaxNir

NaxNir
    Expand Collapse

Well obviously it's not up to official car quality, but building from this would be easier than a completely new car, no?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sternendrache

Sternendrache
    Expand Collapse

I really like the car, but I have a few issues with it. The slick tires do not appear ingame for me and the with the road wheels only the tires show up. I am using the newest stable release of BeamNG on Win 10.

6. rex304

rex304
    Expand Collapse

Im in love with this car.

7. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

Great car, handles well and fun to drive.

Only one question, why does it have such a small turning circle, if it's got open wheels? Plenty of room for steering.

8. Rubiespeed03

Rubiespeed03
    Expand Collapse

well, now we have custom colors.

9. smileyguyz

smileyguyz
    Expand Collapse

Sweet! I really enjoy being able to go downloading mods that are original and creative but well done. You're one of the few people who can do that on this forum. :D

10. JahgDohg

JahgDohg
    Expand Collapse

Looks awesome, can't wait to use.

11. ImadPotato

ImadPotato
    Expand Collapse

Love the 420 and 21. How do you get the wheel covers? Keep up the good work.:oops:

12. Duv

Duv
    Expand Collapse

This car is so much fun.

13. old freddy

old freddy
    Expand Collapse

the tire on the blue one are missing pls fix

14. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Try clearing your cache.
    Also, I cant help but ask why you have the full game but it isnt linked to your profile. Have you cracked, or do you have it in steam?

#114 Deleted member 1747, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. mumboking

mumboking
    Expand Collapse

I just checked and I have the same problem.

16. michaelnicol

michaelnicol
    Expand Collapse

The DSC Bora broke, every time i load it in it spawns and doesn't go in automadict. The tires wont appear eaither
    --- Post updated ---
    this car would be nice but is broken and it seems like he has never listened to his reply's and suggestions. First of all the car spawns with no tires, second the car spins out when you try to go foward because you have no grip. if he could fix this it would be nice. I rate this mod a 3/10.

17. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I'm sure DSC has a good reason for not responding, probably something to do with being busy outside of the forums. I don't have any problems with the mod, it may have something to do with your game. Are you using the latest version?

18. michaelnicol

michaelnicol
    Expand Collapse

this car would be nice but is broken and it seems like he has never listened to his reply's and suggestions. First of all the car spawns with no tires, second the car spins out when you try to go foward because you have no
    i'm using the newest version, the one where they just updated not to long ago and forgot to put AI in the game. First i spawn it in and when i try to go it spins out because of the unrealistic acceleration. Also a visual glitch is that it doesn't spawn with tires. i think since i downloaded it in this update that just happened that it is not working and bugs appeared because something to do with the file being messed up by it. if he could fix these bugs this would be a nice car and a car i was looking forward too when i downloaded beamng and would play high speed maps.

19. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

I have a lot of things to manage so not every mod is first priority. Updates break things and it's not always easy to keep up.

I am aware of the tires not showing, that's about the only bug I can pick out? Of course a light little car with huge power will spin out, I can't help that, it's physics... Be gentle on the throttle.

I'll update the mod when I can.

• Like Like x 4
  20. michaelnicol

michaelnicol
    Expand Collapse

okay but one way you can fix the spinning out is to make the tires sticker or the car a little heavier. you can also tone down the acceleration.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice