Dual Axle Travel Trailer

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Jacob 06, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Jacob 06

Jacob 06
    Expand Collapse

I think a dual axle travel trailer would be very interesting. I made a very bad attempt in paint 3D (see under) and I believe, it could have extra features like stuff similar to what ar126b made, what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

• ideafixed.png
  2. 98crownvic

98crownvic
    Expand Collapse

I think if there were to be a dual axle trailer, it would make sense for the trailer itself to be bigger. I don’t think it’d make much sense to have 2 axles as is when 1 works just fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

There was a user that was making a larger travel trailer with dual axles. But sadly that got cancelled for reasons I do not remember.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

More trailers in general would be nice. Some small tracks have races where the competitors have to make it around with a boat trailer, that would be great to be able to do in game

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jacob 06

Jacob 06
    Expand Collapse

maybe a camper trailer would work for the campaigns

6. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

It would, and some tracks do use them instead, but it's been awhile since we've got any trailers so hopefully we will see some soon. Maybe an off road trailer, larger car hauler, and an airstream.

7. Jacob 06

Jacob 06
    Expand Collapse

that would be great to see, personally I want them because if i'm honest I fell like the normal one has just got a bit bland sure AR126B made a mod but I just think the caravan could be so much more

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice