Duplicate map

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by themightykasey, Jan 5, 2018.

1. themightykasey

themightykasey
    Expand Collapse

I got it back,
    --- Post updated ---
    Where do i find them?

2. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Find what? Paint.net? I'm sort of confused by what your looking for. :)

3. themightykasey

themightykasey
    Expand Collapse

The material files to repaint them

4. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

If they are a road, check in documents/beamng.drive/mods/yourmod/art/ see if there is a folder named road or roads. Also check in the shapes folder right off of the art folder for a roads folder. If there is, check in there. If this is a texture to go to a static object, check in documents/beamng.drive/mods/yourmod/art/shapes and then go through the folders looking for the texture you want to change, but I can't tell you which one it is because I don't have the folder.

5. themightykasey

themightykasey
    Expand Collapse

i did exactly as you say, but it still wants to draw from other maps. How do i make it where it is its own map. for instance, oboro map messed up another map because it both used the same file,

6. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Hmmm, I suppose I am kinda stumped at this point. I am also not used to working with this new updated kind of file system. You could also ask @Nadeox1 about this, usually has some good answers. I am sorry I am not of much help at this point, I get what your issue is though, I just don't know how to fix it myself. Sorry dude. It looks great though!

7. themightykasey

themightykasey
    Expand Collapse

I believe its because they were copied maps from a copied map. I made a map just fine from a blank map! Thanks!

8. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, no problem, hope everything works out for you. If you need more help, feel free to pm me, i am usually around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice