Electrics shut off when car turns off

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by BoredFish, Aug 21, 2020.

1. BoredFish

BoredFish
    Expand Collapse

So had a few ideas that I wanted to spit out before I forgot them lol. So here’s a few.
    1. The cars that have running lights, I feel like the lights should turn off when the car turns off.
    2. All electrics (except for hazards) should not be on when the car is off. Things like the horn, gauges (mostly talking about like digital things), etc.
    3. The ignition should be able to work like in stages. Like if you press it once, it goes into accessory mode. If you press and hold, it starts the car.
    4. When the car starts, only in the interior, something should chime when starting the car. And it should be different for every car.

#1 BoredFish, Aug 21, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 9
  2. MrJavelin

MrJavelin
    Expand Collapse

Oh boy, this gets under my skin so much. I'm really hoping that one update, the tail lights turn off if the engine is off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

The DRL thing is very annoying. What makes it even more annoying is that I noticed that some of the cars with DRLs may have the lights off if you respawn them.

upload_2020-8-21_15-12-24.png

I've noticed this with the ESBR and FCV too.

4. FS16

FS16
    Expand Collapse

it would be cool to have multiple ignition stages, an off/ignition/engine start, for example

they usually pop back on immediately when you hit the brake, probably something to do with glowmaps not loading until they are specifically triggered (100% guessing, though)

the horn actually works with the ignition off in some cars, would be a nice little detail to add

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. BoredFish

BoredFish
    Expand Collapse

Lmao I had like a 3rd idea just couldn’t remember it. That was it lmao. Gonna add that onto the list.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice