Engine Break for Gavril T-Series

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Vital, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

Engine break feature for the big truck, it's basically a softer approach to slowing down the truck. Softer and probably increases the lifespan of the breaks. I use this feature alot in Euro Truck Sim and American truck sim, depending on the truck's engine configuration which will determine how loud your will hear the roar/rumble noise from the engine. It's pretty epic two. Having the engine break feature for the T-series would make sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Buffalo Custardbath

Buffalo Custardbath
    Expand Collapse

I actually saw an info while loading in a map that it's best to use Engine Brake for trucks but that feature doesn't exist yet. And yes I totally agree with you

3. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

the tip is talking about using lower gears for engine breaking, which is definitely in the game. what we don't have is a jake brake or whatever you call it, which is different from normal engine braking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Exhaust braking, done by blocking the exhaust.

This thing in English is bit funny, they have few words where one letter changes whole meaning, but though you might like to know about it
    Break = short pause or interrupt
    Breaking = something ends up broken
    Brake = things that you make slow vehicle down using brake pedal
    Braking = slowing down vehicle using brakes

It gets funny with breaking the speed by utilizing brakes, which is actually braking again :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice