Unsolved engine mods dont apear in parts selection

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by power_stroke_67, Dec 28, 2019.

1. power_stroke_67

power_stroke_67
    Expand Collapse

I have downloaded several diesel engine mods out of the repository in-game for the Gavril d-series and when I activate the mods, spawn in a truck then go to parts to install the new engine into my truck the engines are not there, all that will show up is the stock in-game engines that would normally be available on a d35 pickup. imp also having an issue where I'm not able to install the gooseneck bed-mounted ball hitch that comes with a trailer pack I installed. basically what's happening is that any vehicles that are included in the mod will show up in the vehicle menu without any problems, but the parts included in the mod will not show up. nobody will probably see this but if you do and there is anything you can do to help I would appreciate it.

2. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

it is most likely that the engine mods are outdated, the gooseneck is a known issue as the d15 was updated completely in 0.18

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice