ESC, 4x4 and Differential Test Rollers

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by RenAzuma66, Apr 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RenAzuma66

RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse

Just saw a couple of videos containing these rollers and testing various AWD systems.
    Having these in game would add a load of possibilities not just using them as rollers but as using them as loads and props. If someone could get to making these I and probably like 3 more people would be very appreciated.

I'm talking about these things:
    maxresdefault1.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Panda_Panzer

Panda_Panzer
    Expand Collapse

These would be really cool, but I think they won't be useful for testing cars until BeamNG fully implements brake traction control/ torque vectoring. The devs seem to have reworked how TCS and ESC work in 0.16, mainly that there is no braking traction control- only throttle cut. So with BeamNG rn so we'd have is one wheel spinning slowly :(. Previous versions had some brake TCS but it didn't work for 4WD systems across the axle and I'm hoping that they are continuing to add to traction control so that we can get systems like the ones in the photos. (It's a bit worrying that I think about this at 2 am in the morning )

3. RenAzuma66

RenAzuma66
    Expand Collapse

well i guess so but i am not really looking at this in a 100% functional way but a way to use them separately and see if any open diffs will make it out and if not just use them as loads

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice