WIP ETK 1500 SUV

Discussion in 'Land' started by Bernd, Jun 18, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernd

Bernd
    Expand Collapse

I've already lowered the center of gravity by moving alot of roof weight to the floor, I think shifting even more weight would make the roof/floor weight unrealistic.
    It's using the ETK 19 inchers, so 255s.
    --- Post updated ---
    There is not a single beta tester currently :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. mschiavoni

mschiavoni
    Expand Collapse

no, it's a TRUE SUV. the originals are the suburban, explorer, blazer, etc, and they were all body-on-frame. the new crap now are CROSSOVERS

3. ChrisPerez811

ChrisPerez811
    Expand Collapse

I like the overall design of it, my only thing that i say would need to be improved is make some of the lines "harder" if you get what i mean, most notably the rear fender line. The line isn't very distinct and washes the reflection. Very small and fickle detail which can be covered up with less reflective paint but just trying to help. Besides that, it's awesome!!

4. BugHelppperrrr

BugHelppperrrr
    Expand Collapse

The front bumper of this car reminds me of a benefactor Serrano

5. grandauto0900

grandauto0900
    Expand Collapse

WOW, i like a lot, can't wait to crash it ;D

6. 2010rrsupercharg

2010rrsupercharg
    Expand Collapse

You guys should try implementing adaptive suspension via the slow/fast damping and rebound settings used by the off road struts. I've been experimenting with it on the nornal front suspension of the D series

7. IloveFords

IloveFords
    Expand Collapse

Can I be a beta tester?

8. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Well, I can speak for him.
    If you worked with a WIP vehicle, and fixing bugs, and is not an inexperienced dude that just wants to have it right now then you are perfect. And I am not a beta tester, and people will say the same if they are.

9. IloveFords

IloveFords
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for letting me know!

10. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Can I be a Beta-Tester? I know exactly were to look for.

11. Bernd

Bernd
    Expand Collapse

In the first place the thing is that it's not even developed enough to be "beta tested" in any way. Since all parts are still mirrored so I can edit them easily it's still pure crap in crashing, all light's don't have corrected housings nor do they work correctly, there are holes in the mesh, parts aren't smoothly put together, the jbeam isn't finished, the brakepads spin with the wheels for some reason - and I know about those bugs. I'm still designing, not bug fixing.

I still wonder why people ask all the time to become betatesters with this mod, it didn't occurred on my other mods threads...

12. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

For me I have found it is best to be far enough along in a mod to release a beta before you actually say anything otherwise there's always someone asking to "help".

13. Bernd

Bernd
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I just like to get suggestions and to talk about the things with the community, people often have great ideas I don't have, it's fun and getting better for everyone:).

14. IloveFords

IloveFords
    Expand Collapse

Hey you should make custom versions with different looks to the car and its performace

15. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

just out of interest will it overwrite the etk800 folder or will it be a standalone mod

16. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

That's good, I didn't think of that, but i can usually change things after the release. I guess with your whole vehicle mods it would be more difficult to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bernd

Bernd
    Expand Collapse

Standalone of course :).

• Like Like x 1
  18. lyndon123

lyndon123
    Expand Collapse

ok thnx

19. 2010rrsupercharg

2010rrsupercharg
    Expand Collapse

How in the word do you manage to make it so the rims and the brake pads spin together? Lol

Also some other ideas I've been thinking of are larger staggered rims ei 21 inch, 295 up front 315 in the back. A 60 or 65 rear torque split would be a good idea as well as an electronic AWD controlled by the stability control, even in it's off setting, just like a real modern sporty crossover

20. TROPtastic

TROPtastic
    Expand Collapse

Necro-quoting a bit, but hopefully this will serve as a lesson for you to not make rude assumptions on an international forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice