Unsolved ETK I-Series Hubcap Issue

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by MuscleCarEnthusiast, Nov 24, 2020.

1. MuscleCarEnthusiast

MuscleCarEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse

Been having this issue on the ETK I-Series where certain hubcaps on the car "pop" off when I go to spawn the car. It happens on a few different variations of the car. here is a picture of what it looks when I spawn
    one variation of the car. I can't seem to figure out why it keeps happening. Maybe I have a mod conflict? any help in figuring out a fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 20201124134558_1.jpg
  2. italy0047

italy0047
    Expand Collapse

That happens because 0.20 changed the LUA and broke the 90% of the mods, included that

3. MuscleCarEnthusiast

MuscleCarEnthusiast
    Expand Collapse

so there's nothing I can do?

4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

That's not in the slightest related to the problem. The LUA issues were mostly fixed in 0.20.2 and they had nothing to do with wheels. That mod works fine for other people as far as I know but the wheels aren't even supposed to look like this. I think it's a conflict with another mod.

5. ltntai

ltntai
    Expand Collapse

The freshly updated Coronet mod turns some steel wheels white just like in your picture.

6. italy0047

italy0047
    Expand Collapse

Nope, i tried in safe mod and the hubcups pops off anyway, so 0.20 broke them

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice