1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

ETK K-Series

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Jun 4, 2016.

1. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

This has been the case for years.

2. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

I noticed that both front Strut Brace parts (the normal one and the TTSport one) seem to be levitating on their mounting points instead of being tightly screwed on them. Since the K-Series is receiving some updates (at least), I write this because I think this minute detail should be resolved on both the modern ETKs.

3. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

You teased us a etk body parts, is this meant as a remaster or simple bodykit. I want to make a gt3 mod out of it without having it scrap and redo on the next update if it's complete remaster. I hope it's not that much secret. Thanks c:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

I don’t expect that they’ll reveal this information to us, your best bet is to wait, or model some parts that could be adapted to the remastered one. I can’t wait to have competition for the GT3 Scintilla though, good luck with the K-Series.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Exchy

Exchy
    Expand Collapse

i don't expect either im just trying to understand if it's worth to try when some changes were teased

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Aquila:)

Aquila:)
    Expand Collapse

I think we‘ll get more teasers concerning the etk k in around 1 and a half months. Normally the first teaser after a major update gets released around 1 month after but as the devs have Christmas holidays I guess I will take a bit longer for us to receive a teaser

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Really glad you added the extra information in the gauge cluster. Now the diesel gauges have to be added! ;)

8. JlnPrssnr

JlnPrssnr
    Expand Collapse

Don't know if this was already posted, but according to the console, there seems to be some 3d mesh missing for exhaust tips.
    upload_2023-1-13_18-6-9.png

#208 JlnPrssnr, Jan 13, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yeah exhaust tips are invisible on all versions but it's hard to notice due to the diffuser

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Arminoderso

Arminoderso
    Expand Collapse

The ETK cars lack variants and tuning, this one especially. I just hope we see a remaster in the next update. It's kind of a shame that there aren't many European cars in this game.

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. Milendur

Milendur
    Expand Collapse

YES BOYS, we got the faceliftingzz

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

Well, you got your wish!
    522B2748-FA25-45CB-BA29-A8FB7FECD7DB.jpeg

13. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

Overall the update (in my limited testing) has been pretty nice. I do think the DCT transmission in the GT-IV should be limited to manual mode in some way or another or swapped for a sequential transmission. Accidentally racing in automatic mode can end in tragedy lol. Would it be possible to limit it to manual mode with the Race ESC?

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. CarCrasher283

CarCrasher283
    Expand Collapse

The GT-IV model is something i see myself using for a long time. The base config is oddly tight and snappy, but that's easily fixed with a caster adjustment and maybe a few suspension tweaks depending on the track. But it's awesome to see a GT style car in-game

15. Ax50

Ax50
    Expand Collapse

The modern racing steering wheel is such a cool item, I wish it was available for other cars, and especially the ETK-800. Also this steering wheel and the racing wing have scratches, could it be a hint at some future feature ;)?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

It's not the first car to have weathered textures. I do wish the team was more consistant with that though, some cars are weathered and some are pristine.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

Most of the cars assembled before the 90s are somewhat dirty (the D-Series, H-Series, and Roamer are dirtier than the usual, though that makes since, as they’re utility vehicles), and the modern cars aren’t too dirty. I wish they would make the tires look more used, though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ax50

Ax50
    Expand Collapse

Yeah but this time the scratches have depth, I can't remember other cars having that

19. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I had the Hopper crawler in mind mostly. That thing is weathered really nice compared to the other competition cars in game

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

screenshot_2021-06-30_18-49-10.png
    miss this old interior skin

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice