Released European License Plates Compilation (Temporal 2024 Update Link Available) 1.5

A selection of HQ license plates all over Europe.

1. KèrozéN

KèrozéN
    Expand Collapse

yes, I post it in the review section, but I re-post here for more visibility:
    for the old french plates (pre 2009) some department can have 3 letters in their immatriculation (especially in heavy populated regions like 75-93-94 etc(paris), 13(marseille), 69(lyon) etc..
    Here's an example of three letters plate: 0000-AAA-75

In other hand can you add more dept logo in french version? (if i'ts possible)
    here is an french region list, with all dept number for each region, I hope that can help you:

2. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

First part is fixed! (Forgot to use a yellow plate for the back...)

screenshot_2019-01-08_21-33-04.png

2nd part...I'll have a try, see what happens.

EDIT: Nothing :( thomatoes50 has a working version of that, and before you suggest it, I highly doubt he's willing to provide me the heart of his own mod...so I guess it will stay that way.

#22 JorgePinto, Jan 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. AdamPLGames

AdamPLGames
    Expand Collapse

Do you know how to make random stickers like on German License Plates?
    Because I gonna make German License Plates pre-1994.

4. Freezee

Freezee
    Expand Collapse

Hey, would it be possible for you to add swiss license plates, they look like this:

Big one is the rear plate
    Small one is the front plate (as you can see, it has no flags on it)
    upload_2019-3-9_1-39-58.png

That one is the second version of the rear one... both versions are currently in use.
    upload_2019-3-9_1-40-22.png

BL or ZH or whatever are the swiss canton abbreviation, there are 26 of them. The second flag matches the canton (abbreviation)

Could you also add the Frag of Liechtenstein? (Little country between Austria and Switzerland.) They look like this:

Version 2 of rear plate
    upload_2019-3-9_1-39-24.png

Front plate
    upload_2019-3-9_1-39-32.png

Rear plate version 1
    upload_2019-3-9_1-39-11.png

All Liechtenstein plate sizes are the same sizes than swiss plates. (Again, front one is smaller)

Btw, there's a swiss plate mod for Beam.ng Drive which contains only the version 2 size, (No EU-Size). But it may help you with the textures

Bonus: Liechtenstein Plate-Flag, cause it's hard to find on the internet :)
    upload_2019-3-9_1-38-48.png

Thanks if you do it :)

Attached Files:

• upload_2019-3-9_1-37-55.png
    #24 Freezee, Mar 7, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  5. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

JorgePinto updated European License Plates Compilation with a new update entry:

The Vivace Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. TN R

TN R
    Expand Collapse

I'm not from GB or something but I love it that you added a RHD version.
    I actually like driving on the left. And there are not enough RHD cars in the game

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

You're welcome! I live in a LHD country, but some variety will not hurt, plus, it's a perfect complement to the GB plates.

And BTW...time to announce the next stop, which was due for quite some time now...all of this is coming next, already started work on these!

nl.png

To sum up, 3 different backgrounds:
    • Black
    • Yellow
    • Yellow (Euroband)
    And 3 different charactersets:
    • 1951-1978
    • 1975-2000
    • 2000-2020

• Like Like x 3
  8. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Well, this is going, moving to the older ones!

screenshot_2020-04-15_16-56-53.png screenshot_2020-04-15_17-03-09.png

9. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

And...it's a wrap!

Update now awaiting approval :)

screenshot_2020-04-15_21-46-46.png screenshot_2020-04-15_22-45-24.png

#29 JorgePinto, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

11. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Since the mod now offers way more than just license plates (Vivace RHD, Euro bumpers...) this has been promoted to proper mod!

Just a side note, while more countries are definitely in the pipeline, some are going to be problematic due to different plate and font used both in the front and the rear such as Italy or Switzerland, so sadly I don't think I'll be able to provide support for those countries, at least for the foreseeable future...

#31 JorgePinto, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  12. TN R

TN R
    Expand Collapse

nice work

13. dave12461

dave12461
    Expand Collapse

Nice mod but can you make Austian Plates like this one

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. DamienDutch

DamienDutch
    Expand Collapse

I have 2 suggestions
    1 Making them sepperate mods (Plate pack, EU plate slots for all cars and RHD Vivace)
    2 Adding rear EU plate for the grand marshall. You could probably make the middle cutout biger and move the rear lights

15. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

I've been thinking for the first part for a while, but for the time being I will keep it this way, since I also include the euro bumpers and probably more parts in the future and I want to keep all linked out of the box. Even though the RHD Vivace could definitely exist as a standalone mod, in fact the rest of the mod is quite lightweight, out of a total of 134 mb, the main mod without the RHD Vivace is only about 11 mb, so I almost see it as bonus content if only the RHD Vivace is what are you looking for.

The second...it's not really realistic, and I gave that a good thought too, the Grand Marshall would have never been sold in Europe due to the type of car it is, I know that certain cars like the Oldsmobile/Chevrolet Alero did oficially, complete with enough space for wide EU plates, but the GM is way too "american" to fit into that category, a old school full sized sedan would never make enough sales to justify a specific trunk as a starting point, just like in real life the Crown Vic was sold in Saudi Arabia with the small US plate sized trunk.

• Like Like x 1
  16. DamienDutch

DamienDutch
    Expand Collapse

For the first part wasn't really about file size, just so I don't have extra plates and configs that I will never use. (Not size just that I have to scroll more lol)

You could also make a slot for the rear bumper for the plate or if you select it on the trunk it's over the left or right reverse light. So not verry factory but more a bodge.

17. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

Well, after tedious research, I have half of the next country almost ready...any guesses on what is it?

pt.png

EDIT: And...in game.

screenshot_2020-05-01_00-47-42.png

The Pre-1992 style was definitely a challenge, just like some other past examples in which a digitized charset doesn't exist, which means scanning the whole internet looking for as many plates as possible, taking one character at a time, and since they are 3D shaped, just front facing pics were good enough.

Some had to be created using parts of other characters, like the K, which was simply nowhere to be found.

It could be done after all! :)

#37 JorgePinto, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 1, 2020
  18. JorgePinto

JorgePinto
    Expand Collapse

19. TN R

TN R
    Expand Collapse

So I was missing that there was an update. I like the plates and is there any way to make shorter EU plates? cause that would be awesome. but i dont know if this would work with plate designs

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Viper42

Viper42
    Expand Collapse

It's a cool mod but it sure does lack a few plates. I'd really really wish for Austrian plates. I'd even be willed to donate something in order to make it happen. Keep up the work!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice