Express Feelings - BeamNG

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by N7Milla, May 24, 2020.

1. N7Milla

N7Milla
    Expand Collapse

Hi! Just thought i'd share this here for fun: It's a video about how i feel when listening to this specific song. Feedback would be appreciated. And i'd be glad to hear what you think of it. :) I'm not posting it for views or anything if that's what your thinking. Didn't spend much time on the editing since it's so short. It's my first time posting here on this forum too so sorry if it looks weird.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wheel Nut

Wheel Nut
    Expand Collapse

I like the bit of black screen before the last shot, you timed it nicely with the music :) And then a change of pace with the driving to suit the feel of the music at the end, nicely done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. N7Milla

N7Milla
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, Thanks! That's exactly what i was going for, slow start then change of pace to suit the feel of the music! <3
    --- Post updated ---
    Here's the second version i made if anyone is interested. I felt like the first one above was too short. Though the ending felt a little lengthy in this one but oh well.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice