1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stuck, Having problems with creating your mod? Let us help you: Mod Support

WIP Beta released Extra/Variable Grip Tires | All Official Tires Supported! 1.0

All tires with customizable grip!

1. Smatdude13

Smatdude13
    Expand Collapse

Smatdude13 submitted a new resource:

Extra/Variable Grip Tires | All Official Tires Supported! - All tires with customizable grip!

Read more about this resource...

2. CaptainGaddie

CaptainGaddie
    Expand Collapse

Hey man i just tried to get these tires to work for me but i seem to not be able to! How exactly can i adjust them to make them extra grippy? to me they almost seem more slippery than the regular tires! help meeeeee

3. Ven Kiir

Ven Kiir
    Expand Collapse

Just a heads up, when the friction is at 100, landing a car with too much of a speed difference between the wheels and the road causes beamNG to eat up all my ram and crash my computer. I'm not upset or anything, just want to make sure everyone is aware.

EDIT: This was just a fluke crash it seems, I haven't been able to recreate it.

#3 Ven Kiir, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smatdude13

Smatdude13
    Expand Collapse

You should see a new slider in the vehicle tuning tab.
    --- Post updated ---
    Does this occur with lower friction? like 40 or 50?

5. Ven Kiir

Ven Kiir
    Expand Collapse

I tried recreating the problem but everything is working smooth now. I was running beamNG for about an hour before the crash, so it definitely could have been a general beamNG memory problem.

6. sarkarsvt

sarkarsvt
    Expand Collapse

i tried them and they help the car brake and handle better but i see no change in speed

and also is more friction better?