1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Feedback on Blender Model

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by WhatNot98, Aug 18, 2019.

1. WhatNot98

WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, so about two days ago I first picked up blender, and here I have something to show for it!
    The model iam making is a Dodge Challenger SRT 2015, and I followed a YouTube tutorial to get me started, but now I know the basics, I have been pretty much been doing this without the tutorial. BTW I wont release this car as a mod this is only a practise before I get started on the real thing (I wont be making a Challenger btw). It aint much, but you've got to start somewhere. So any feedback on the mesh/ model will be appreciated! thanks.
    --- Post updated ---
    bump

Attached Files:

• TestChallenger.png
    • Challenger2.png
    • Challenger3.png
  2. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to point out that this section of the forum is for reporting bugs and seeking support for those bugs. not moral support. I'm sure the guys over here: https://www.beamng.com/forums/content-creation.29/
    would be willing to assist you with constructive criticism.

3. WhatNot98

WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

ok thanks

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice