1. Thread posting restricted: Only the BeamNG team members can post new threads in this sub-forum in order to prevent spam. Posting is available on unlocked threads.

Feedback request: Triple screen support

Discussion in 'Microblogs' started by tdev, Aug 12, 2020.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Because the game is a constantly active project and it's like a giant beta test.

2. JZStudios

JZStudios
    Expand Collapse

Not really. Pretty much everything they release at this point is a finished product.

3. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

If this was the case then no remasters and improvements would be needed, and they constantly do them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

I don't know how possible this is, but what about dual screen? Basically, I want one monitor to be the view from the driver's seat, the other the passenger. I've tried manually extending it, but everything seems all refracted. Is this possible?

5. JZStudios

JZStudios
    Expand Collapse

So you think they're going to constantly do remasters indefinitely? They have a new standard they've set. The new cars and maps are already at that standard, they're only updating cars that are 5 years old. Everything they've been releasing for the past year or two is pretty much final.
    Why not just do surround on the two and move the camera position?

6. bmwcrazy456

bmwcrazy456
    Expand Collapse

What do you mean?

7. JZStudios

JZStudios
    Expand Collapse

Enable surround and move the camera? Can't really explain it more than that.

8. BlackMetal

BlackMetal
    Expand Collapse

Then the middle is between these monitors, you can manually move the camera but then it's not really something you will use, it's really worth getting 3rd screen I actually sold my vr because Beam has 90% of my simracing playtime and it unfortunately don't support vr yet.

*On topic*
    triple screen option looks better but frame rate is 30% lower for me so I'm still using Nvidia surround thought the last update fixed weird shading for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice