I might be able to set up a community screenshots section on the main page at some point. I like the detail with the random debris on the highway shoulder
i have an idea what about maybe like company shuttles for some vehicles like for the wentward or the daewon commercial vehicles thing like these but like you know for the fictional companies
If you would consider making skins for the intermodal tanker containers, I think skins for some probable existing companies (Nodeline, Spearleaf, oilex etc.) plus the shipping container companies and maybe some new fictional chemical companies
I don't think the current version of the tanker container is skinnable, but if it ever is I'd like to add it
Penguin Brand Dry Ice Flying Penguin Ice --- Post updated --- For this one you can use the early pre-facelift D-Series from [CEEP]
FTSP 5.4 Some new configs for existing Companies Cargo Courier(Matchbox) D-Series MD-Series(Cargo Box & Tanker) Segra & Randolph Container Trailer Turbo Burger H-Series(Vanster) Sunfield Dairy MD-Series(Cargo Box)
FTSP 5.4 Other Companies from Lego Sets including Mocs: HA Transport City Lines Color Line Cargo Cargo Air Cargo Vita Rush New configs for Octan
There should be a company based off Consolidated Freightways only using the cabover cab, just like how Grenville is based off Reimer Express Lines