I probably will when the MT-Series is out There will be in a future update Unfortunately there isn't currently a roll off dumpster upfit mod available for any truck I'm aware of
Is there a way to prevent ai traffic from spawning the skins? Since there are so many, i just see trucks and trucks everywhere! Or is any of the other download links help that? Pls help
I'm working on updating the traffic configs for simplified traffic so I can see if that can also be solved. In the meantime, there is a config free version on the first post of this thread, where nothing will spawn in traffic
Considering you've had the MT-Series in advance, about how many company skins have you made for it so far?
I have everything alphabetically up to Bracebridge farms plus Speedy X-Press, as well as U-Rent, Shuffleboard Logistics, Rent-A-Box, and Nile Delivery