Yeah Potent skins will be added in a future update with some new European companies, but for now I'm preoccupied with MT-Series updates
If this gap on the Cargo Courier Orange livery is filled, @Top Tier Studios could replace the existing Cargo Courier TC83 with a Gallery Sleeper MT83.
Some MT trim badges are incorrect about the actual number of axles. I've seen a few but not all of them, so be sure to check the MT configurations for any incorrect axle numbers. Also, the Grenville "MT82" (actually an MT83) is powered by the vanilla 900CUI engine, not the XDK14 engine.
You're almost sounding like you can't fix it yourself, but yes, these inconsistencies do need to be assorted.
Most of them will become the MT-Series since most of my designs are based on present day trucks, but some of the older styled companies will keep the T-Series. I may also keep some modern skins on the T-Series to represent modern-classic style trucks like the W900 and 389. Also, when I finish converting everything to the MT-Series, I will post a file for the original vanilla T-Series configs on the thread as an addon.
Does this mean that if someday we get a proper 21 century modern American semi, you might change/add some configs to it? The MT-series is a bit more modern than the normal T-series but it’s last model years was 1998, so the “newest” ones are still 28 YEARS OLD
Yeah, though I would keep the MT-Series configs as is since a modern truck would be a separate vehicle from the T-Series
Probably Cavalair Construction should use the older T Series because they use the International Lonestar in ATS and I’m pretty sure that they use the W900 but can’t remember…
They wouldn't fuck up 100s of mods just to fill out the menu. Sort your menu by brand, and you will notice the school bus under wentward, its the same as that.
Some form of organized search then? Also, I noticed your mod happens to have teased new companies coming soon. https://www.beamng.com/resources/bruckell-ecv.38462/