Find Something Very Interesting.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, May 5, 2018.

1. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

As the title says
    My Pick The Barkley's, the Barkley's was a cartoon like the Flintstones but with dogs, it's super old, "How old?" You may ask, it still use the laugh track even though it's a cartoon

2. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Anyone every play the PC version of NFS Porsche Unleashed?

Anyone ever wonder if Dieter (one of the people who gives you missions in Factory Driver) is an embezzler? I mean, seriously, several of his missions have you delivering a single car to a dockyard or somewhere on an extremely tight time limit, the cops are always out hot during those missions, the first one ends at a dock which is located in a random fishing village and is also too small to handle any boat that could carry more than one or two cars at a time (if that), the second one starts in a scrapyard, and besides, mass-produced cars (which most Porsches have been since at least the 1970s as far as I know) are shipped in bulk anyway. So what's with the hyper-urgent single-car deliveries? Are they company-owned cars he steals and sells somehow?

I remember one of the missions is to take another Porsche test driver to a train station under a similarly tight time limit, and I almost want to say it was Dieter... almost like he needed to get out of town really quick before company security and/or the police figured out what he was doing.

#2 NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, May 5, 2018
    Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. reon

reon
    Expand Collapse

Recently I found one interesting game. It is Time for the Hero – - a free browser-based MMORPG, which sends the player into the universe, called the Necklace of the Worlds, in search of Three Gods, whose intervention once led to the death of the creators of the native world of heroes-Titans. But in my country this game was blocked, so for playing I need to use vpn or proxy tools

4. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

I found this very strange, but interesting at the same time.
    The word "cancer" was used not only for "malignant" diseases, as it's also a astronomical zodiac sign, a specific latitude, a circuit simulator, a crab genus, a Transformer, a British death metal band, multiple albums and songs, a film, a Marvel comic book character, a surname for certain people, and a journal.

#4 General S'mores, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  5. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

If you ever played but didn't finish Need for Speed Rivals, be aware that this will be spoiler-tastic:

What if Zephyr and F-8 were being paid off by the same person to instigate chaos in Redview County? On one hand, you have Zephyr ginning up resentment against the police with his unhinged social media ramblings (and where does a simple street racer learn to rabble-rouse and toy with the media like that anyway? Does he just have a talent for it or was he taught to?), on the other, you have F-8 constantly trying to justify a police state while setting a bad example for other cops. Both pushing their side to see the other as "the enemy" and fight harder until both sides lose all perspective and become willing to do things they shouldn't in pursuit of victory. The questions, then, become who and why.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Sorry for bumping this thread, but where else would I post this since GD's gone? Oh well.

Lately I found out that there is Devil May Cry 5 jackets that cost almost $9,000.
    https://www.e-capcom.com/sp/devil5/

This was literally my reaction.

Who the hell has that kind of money to spend for jackets? And why are they so expensive to begin with? I could go and buy both a used car and everything I need for the PC setup I'd like to have, for how much they're asking for those jackets.

Man, if I was given one of those jackets, I'd sell the crap out of it.

7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

Apparently, in the novel "The Mist", one of the cars is a International Scout (but since it's considered a 4-door in the story, it's the Travelall model). In the film, the car is substituted with a vintage Land Cruiser 4-door, which actually works decently for a substitute (it's even referred as the "Land Cruiser" once in the movie).

The film is a pretty good interpretation of the novel, even with some of the changes (it also adds a more longer ending, as the novel accordingly ended abruptly). The Travelall to FJ transition is one of those changes that worked good with the film.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Toy car of 80's, Price: $569.99
    https://www.amazon.com/Barbie-Convertible-CORVETTE-Vehicle-Hawthorne/dp/B005D1N2F6

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice