WIP Beta released Finnish highway

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by maggot9i, Sep 17, 2014.

1. maggot9i

maggot9i
    Expand Collapse

Progress update!

I have been busy lately, so sorry for no updates. :/ I started adding trees after many forest editor crashes :D and made some texture work. There is little work left on the roads and terrain is almost finished. :) I tried to make some kind of fields that are plowed, but they look little bit shitty :D and maybe I can get beta version out in next weekend or next week. :p
    screenshot_00014.png screenshot_00018.png screenshot_00019.png screenshot_00020.png screenshot_00021.png screenshot_00022.png screenshot_00023.png screenshot_00024.png screenshot_00025.png

Btw sorry for picture quality, my computer is shit and I have to play on lowest graphics, but I can assure you that there is trees. :DD

2. maggot9i

maggot9i
    Expand Collapse

So I added so more trees and more details today. First version is out! :D Hope you like it and tell me what you think of it :).

3. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Nice map man! All the bridges and under/overpasses are nice.:cool:

4. maggot9i

maggot9i
    Expand Collapse

5. makeman

makeman
    Expand Collapse

A very nice and big map with a lot of road, haven't yet been able to drive it all through ;) Seems to work fine in experimental except some textures on the parking lot curb and on the gas station seem to be missing. That bug doesn't appear in stable.

6. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Zero issues with stable as well.

7. makeman

makeman
    Expand Collapse

I was watching some beamng videos on youtube and I just found a video with some hard looking crashes on this map :p:

#27 makeman, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice