1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

First Impressions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LJFHutch, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Hyperchut

Hyperchut
    Expand Collapse

My first impression of this game is that it is going to get better and better with absolutely no ceiling for improvements and additions. Car battles, Cross country reality mapping, weapons, destructible environments....this game should be the focal point for the next GTA, not to mention every single racing game in existence would be vastly improved....It needs an Adult version with lots of bodies and death as well...sort of like Carmageddon, but tenfold better. All of this is just optional, but it's the kind of attempt I admire. I love it and all I've done is jump ramps...

2. Bunridzk

Bunridzk
    Expand Collapse

I can't stop rolling cars into the cliff.

3. Sirius2003

Sirius2003
    Expand Collapse

4. rocktruckride

rocktruckride
    Expand Collapse

I for one have been very interested in any autos on and off road for 25 years or so, I have built anything from hotrods to racecars and bagged trucks and crawlers, and been playing video games for since first Nintendo. but I do have to say to all of you human beings that take the time out and create the mods and everything else in this game, YOU are absolutely amazing lol.. well well well freaking done...was a big fan of ror for a while and when I was able to finally get a comp that could handle beam, its the first download I got. f this game was crossed in with a open world gta based game, I would never leave the house...lol. good job to all of you on here... ps. in the future here im going to get some info on how to create my own rides on here... thanks again to all of you

5. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Welp, I've been around here for 2 years and my first impression is still going on.:p

My actual first FIRST impression was seeing the video of BeamNG on IGN one night and the immense
    feeling I got when the D15 smashed into the Covet against a wall in slow mo. I literally lost my breath
    and was consumed with adrenaline. The kind of adrenaline you get when you want something so bad
    you would kill for it without blinking an eye.:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice