Released Fixed Bell 407 (Updated)

Discussion in 'Air' started by Eren28, Feb 18, 2023.

1. YAN-INK

YAN-INK
    Expand Collapse

Tried everything, can't get the rotors to spin, i did once, and it didnt even take off. instructions are unclear.

2. snowy_john1600

snowy_john1600
    Expand Collapse

u need cruise control to ge tin air

3. zzjicu

zzjicu
    Expand Collapse

hi how do i make the spining thing to spin i been trying for 30 minutes and i cant figure it out pls help

4. CarLover2004

CarLover2004
    Expand Collapse

cruise control doesnt work.

5. snowy_john1600

snowy_john1600
    Expand Collapse

did for me idk sorry

6. Chomper

Chomper
    Expand Collapse

Tried the mod, and it just straight-up says the chopper is corrupt/broken. Guess one of the latest updates broke it again.

7. snowy_john1600

snowy_john1600
    Expand Collapse

weird worked for i dont use it anymore

8. hacker420

hacker420
    Expand Collapse

Seems to work fine for me on 0.29.1.

9. Smile_Seeker

Smile_Seeker
    Expand Collapse

how do you get it in the air

10. MadHEMI

MadHEMI
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry, Feel free to delete my post here if you wish..

Bell 407 works well and flies really lol

It's tricky trying to keep it on the ground, It just wants to fly by itself.. It's hard to control..

11. LOLOMAN_999

LOLOMAN_999
    Expand Collapse

The bell doesnt fly and i think is not a bug because the mod works but there are no controls for the rotors, only to turn right or left and to go forward and back but not for go up or down.

12. MadHEMI

MadHEMI
    Expand Collapse

It flies for me, Try check the way you've named/renamed the files etc or the location you've put the files, Clear cashe delete db.json [it gets auto replaced when game is started] etc, There must be something simple that you've done to the file to cause it to become broken.

13. Matteo the Psychopath

Matteo the Psychopath
    Expand Collapse

How do i get the rotors spinning tho?

14. onemes

onemes
    Expand Collapse

how do you control it
    idk the controls I only know how to start the engine

15. MadHEMI

MadHEMI
    Expand Collapse

See my screenshot showing the controls?

Bell 407 works great on Fedora Linux, It might be broken on Microsoft Windows because um Windows bloatware?

Attached Files:

• Bell407fixed.png
  16. alainmugica1

alainmugica1
    Expand Collapse

Whats that helicopter on the top at the left

17. LegThePeg

LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

CJA 2024 helicopter prop

• Like Like x 1
  18. MadHEMI

MadHEMI
    Expand Collapse

Chopper top left hmm, Well, Yes, As Peg the Leg err Leg da Peg has pointed out above, it's a static non movable prop on the recently released Car Jump Arena version 2 map,

That took me by surprise, I thought you would have asked about the flying UFO ( ufo_fufsgfen.zip ) hovering to the right side of the DSC Bell 407. hmm

I have also tested the DSC Black Hawk > Fixed UH-60 Blackhawk < version which also flies well, It's tricker to turn but still it flies perfectly fine for me using Fedora 39 Linux running KDE Wayland, I have tested just about all the flying mods including fidget spinners, Most work, Some don't,

I don't know if these mods are working under Microsoft Windows,

I've been cooking my Chinese iGame rorted GPU version that uses the drivers for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB.

OH, PS, Please don't forget that you can manually bind selected actions to your chosen keys.
    Maybe Agent Y could create a binder scanner type of thing that could automatically bind actions to selected keys. . o_O

Chopper spawns with motor running and chopper trying to fly away by itself before you grab your game-pad/Keyboard-controller/Android Phone-Controller/Spektrum™ 2.4GHz STX2® transmitter from RC Cars etc just gotta bind the control input to the controller.

UP = Accelerator "Right Trigger" Down = Brake "Left Trigger" Remember it takes a bit to manipulate it, You'll be screaming at the mod begging it to respond to your user input. rewarding lol.

Crash, I'm good at that Splaaaaat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Happyhusky

Happyhusky
    Expand Collapse

I've seen carpal and other youtubers use other liveries in their videos, anybody know where to get them?

20. tokerev

tokerev
    Expand Collapse

The main problem that is see people having is that they cant fly the helicopter in a more controlled direction or cant start the rudders you can fix these by understanding that CRUIZE CONTROL controls the acceleration of the rudder and the problem with the steering is that if you are using MOUSE and KEYBOARD only there are no binds for the main rudder to lean left or right making it almost impossible to fly however if you plug in a CONTROLLER you will be able to control the main rudder in All directions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice