1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Flashing lights when hard braking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SKB, Aug 27, 2021.

1. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

Now this has been implemented in the game, but the only thing we have in it right now is, on newer cars, the brakelights flash when hard braking, and once we are stopped, the hazards turn on

Is it possible to code it differently for different cars? (i think it is because the SBR didnt have the flashing brake lights a few updates ago).
    As some cars do have extra lights that turn on, or flash the hazards when hard braking,

For eg. BMW's Brake Force Display as in this youtube video, quite a few of their cars have this.

and some cars, like the toyota GR Yaris, turn their hazards on when hard braking.

would this be possible to do in game?

this is a small detail but meh, worth a mention imo.

2. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Yes this is possible in game with some lua. I also strongly wish that incandescent bulb lights would fade on and off, instead of turning on and off suddenly like LEDs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

yeah, that probably is possible, but probably a bit difficult due to how the glowmaps work i assume

4. jordaniwick

jordaniwick
    Expand Collapse

yeah light modules equiped with halogen lightbulbs should light up and turn off just like in mafia definitive edition

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SKB

SKB
    Expand Collapse

yeah, that game has the lights work like irl.. break the headlight lens and boom, no focused beam..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice