1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Flee AI does not work.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Iridescent, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Iridescent

Iridescent
    Expand Collapse

Whenever I set the AI to flee, it doesn't flee from any car. It simply takes a predetermined path that is independent of where the other car is. I tested this, and found it ALWAYS takes the same path. I set up my car on the other side of the map on the predetermined path and told the other car to flee, and 5 minutes later it rammed into me. Flee AI simply does not do what it says. Tried to get a video but OBS and Shadowplay are dogsh*t and the files keep corrupting so I gave up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Try running OBS as an administrator. Worked for me.
    Yeah i've noticed that it always take the same path, but for now it always flee'd properly from me, and if i would pit maneuver him he would go another way.

3. Iridescent

Iridescent
    Expand Collapse

It only changes path if you interrupt it. Again, set your car up along the path on the other side of the map and tell it to flee and it will ram your car.

4. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

I meant that he would take the same path every time, but not to the point where he would not flee from me. I'll try that later.

5. starscollide5

starscollide5
    Expand Collapse

@Iridescent I used OBS on a separate computer with HDMI capture card, worked fine.

6. S.Ali.M

S.Ali.M
    Expand Collapse

You can use random AI instead flee. This is best:
    BeamNGdrivex642021-06-2915-32-02-138.jpg
    This formula + low performance police car + Utah map (because there are lots of bystreets that the AI can go to them and be hidden in them) = an almost realistic and really cool chase
    Also 20~40 meters distance between your police car and the suspect at the start is recommended.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice