Follow My Project: Post yours! (real life)

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by Aces98, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Aces98

Aces98
    Expand Collapse

Project: 1993 Nissan Fairlady Z (z32) (300zx) N/A 2+2
    Follow build and my buddy's super beetle build here: https://instagram.com/building2dreams/
    The car was purchased as an unfinished A/T to standard swap and it has the JDM (Japanese Domestic market) version of of the VG30DE (hope police don't run VINs) and the stock manual transmission. Basically all she needs is a new ecu, light engine work and minor body work before I put the Land Rover in someone elses hands and put all of the money from that thing into the Z. Probably going to all go into paint/interior. eventually I'll save up for some Ray's Te37s or Ce28s and throw some coil overs under this bad bitch.
    IMG_0520.JPG (Ill have engine pics and interior and such on the IG page as soon as we get it back from shop this week)
    Goals:
    IMG_1287.PNG
    IMG_1288.PNG
    IMG_1301.PNG

Current Daily:
    IMG_0290.JPG 1995 Land Rover Discovery

Use this thread as a place to show off your projects and goals for a sense of motivation :)

Attached Files:

• IMG_0520.JPG
    • IMG_0520.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  2. InFiNiTy

InFiNiTy
    Expand Collapse

My project car is from my grandpa. He gave it to my mother and me, he died a few years later and i made myself the decision, i get this car back on the road again. 1990 Ford Sierra 1.6 CLX, 75.293 original Kilometers, spanish-red, fucking thankless color. We drove it from 2002-2009 until my mother got her Ford Focus station wagon.

I started working on in August 2013. First picture is from around August 2012. It was parked outside for 4 years with no moving at all. All pics are sorted by date.

Started polishing by hand, some small part repairs and exchanges of defective parts. Clutch, brakes and a engine overhaul were done 2008 in a Ford Authorized Workshop.

Attached Files:

• IMG_0233.jpg
    • 1.jpg
    • 10.JPG
    • 42.JPG
    • unterboden.jpg
    • 20141106_120230.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice