1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Force Feedback Settings removed

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by MataBarba, Apr 24, 2020.

1. MataBarba

MataBarba
    Expand Collapse

I am missing some force feedback settings in settings menu,I have found older picture on internet to compare them, my g29 feels to "heavy" when steering. I did run the game with safe mode, G Hub reinstalled because it was buggy, is there something bad on my side or you guys removed this settings

Attached Files:

• 2.png
    • ajajajaj.png
  2. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

In current game settings like in right picture.

3. MataBarba

MataBarba
    Expand Collapse

Right picture is mine, left i found on internet to compare,my g29 is "heavy" when steering on low speeds and on older versions I had no problems adjusting force feedback, maybe i can get to the older version of the game and setup force feedback, then transfer them to newer version, Ty for reply

4. den_chik

den_chik
    Expand Collapse

Isn't driver's settings affects that?

5. MataBarba

MataBarba
    Expand Collapse

Where are that driver settings, am I missing something here ahhaha? As I said my G hub was buggy and I reinstalled older version then installed newer maybe It has something with that, because everything was working perfectly in past 10 months

6. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

If it was working fine and it's now acting different because of a driver/G-hub/etc update, that points towards the driver/profiler/etc configuration needing some work.

In any case, there are limitations in the FFB system. If you want lighter steering when the car is parked, you can install the powersteering system on the car (in the Ctrl+W Parts menu). However powersteering will make the ffb a bit less responsive, which you probably want to avoid, since ffb is already handicapped due to the latencies involved with the input and simulation. So overall, I would tune the ffb for your most common use. If you mainly use beamng for low speed usage, practicing parallel parking, etc, then reduce the overall strength. If you use it mainly for driving fast, tune it for that instead.

7. MataBarba

MataBarba
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for reply but i got it to work propetly, in settings no matter what is changed every time wheel was same, and after multiple unistallations and installatios of G Hub,got it to work as before and now is perfect thanks for feedback, thread is solved

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice