Released Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500

Discussion in 'Land' started by Ky, Oct 12, 2014.

1. vladmir poopin

vladmir poopin
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

winrar is free but it really wants you to pay for it

2. hired_assassian

hired_assassian
    Expand Collapse

can you help me it is asking for a password what password dose it mean
    (i downloaded it first when i tried to extract it will not let me without password???

3. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Password is in the original post, not that the mod quality is quite upto the point that it really needs a password.

If you cant find the key, you clearly dont want the mod badly enough :p Its there.

4. Kitaaaa

Kitaaaa
    Expand Collapse

The wonderful thing about this game is that anybody can go and edit the car themselves. I simply increased the strength and deform resistance of the suspension components and gave it more power down low. It's still wildy inaccurate but who cares when you can bust hektik tire-lifting skids? I don't know anything about jbeam, but putting bigger numbers where smaller numbers used to be seems to work alright in most cases. I also disabled driveshaft breakage because it's a rally car (and on the Volvo because it's a Volvo). The vehicle can now ride dirt berms, tap walls and balance on two wheels without damaging the suspension, but will still bend or break if you smack it hard enough.

If I could, I would re-jbeam the rear suspension. The physical model of the LRA back there isn't accurate, but it doesn't necessarily need to be so long as the axle u-joints are located properly in the jbeam.
    44.JPG

FM4's got a ton of cool cars and I'd love to see more. Anybody tried porting the Halo 4 Warthog yet?

5. carl123

carl123
    Expand Collapse

where do I put the sound mod

6. TheCookieGamer62

TheCookieGamer62
    Expand Collapse

go to the steam file where the game is and then go into the art folder. from there go to the sound folder and drop it in there

7. Cardudecar

Cardudecar
    Expand Collapse

Hi! This is my first time, despite having this game for more than 2 years I've really been on the forum. How did you import the design from Forza? Could you link me to a tutorial of some sorts? Thanks! :cool:

8. escapereality80

escapereality80
    Expand Collapse

Brilliant, thank you very much :cool:

9. Prizedcoffeecup

Prizedcoffeecup
    Expand Collapse

I drove the bone stock version of this vehicle on the Top Gear test track for 10 minutes.

I have never had this much fun with a user-made vehicle in BeamNG.drive before, and I absolutely love this mod. The looks of the car are gorgeous which is expected out of importing models from Forza, but what really attracts me the most is the actual quality of the port. This port has had so much more time and care put into it than I can imagine, and it reflects heavily in the performance and stability of this mod. I thank you heavily for your contribution to the community.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dr3w1248

Dr3w1248
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure that ky13harbor9 appreciates the feedback and, how did you get it in game!? This mod is old and doesn't work with the newer versions, so how did you do it?

11. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

When did you last try it? Compatibility with old mods was improved some updates ago. Most old mods should be working.

12. BORRISCHE

BORRISCHE
    Expand Collapse

Ehh.. I am having trouble installing the mod... I might seem like an idiot, but how do i do it?

13. kristupasmozeris

kristupasmozeris
    Expand Collapse

i khnow its forumexclusive

14. Vinh

Vinh
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Please don't bump dead threads, please. The last post before you is in September 2015.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. ShaneGaming101

ShaneGaming101
    Expand Collapse

dude its in the attach files
    press the zip code

16. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Massive bump.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Scorpion87FIN

Scorpion87FIN
    Expand Collapse

Help, im doing everything as those instructions says but i just cant get this work... Looks like every car that is interesting, doesnt work for me :D .. dunno what im doing wrong...

18. Berke

Berke
    Expand Collapse

İts broken,before posting anything look when the thread has been last edited.

19. Ezo

Ezo
    Expand Collapse

the vstanced.com version is still working, at least for me...

20. Mehmet Tuğrul Bakkal

Mehmet Tuğrul Bakkal
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice