1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Forum changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tdev, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Captutedvre.png Capturtdeve.png Ctdevapture.png

upload_2018-1-3_11-56-51.png
    upload_2018-1-3_11-56-56.png

I don't understand :confused:

2. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

3. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

You're always so mad. Take a chill pill

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

He's not the one who made a sarcastic word wall.
    B u t i s e e y o u r l o g i c t h e r e b u d . . .
    --- Post updated ---
    Nope, I'm not a huge fan of pills.
    Also, weren't you the one who was banned for being overly angry and was given a message by Tdev when you were banned saying to cool it?

5. Brett

Brett
    Expand Collapse

I'd take whatever changes Tdev has for us with you children acting like this.

Not gonna claim i'm a perfect angel, but whats happening around here is ridiculous.

6. Standard

Standard
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

@Brett I do presume that was directed toward me?
    If so, sorry, I get away from myself sometimes.

7. Snikle

Snikle
    Expand Collapse

Don't cap the likes available in a day. It could be incredibly annoying. Without leaderboards, who cares about like spamming anyway?

8. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Just saying, only one of you two is butthurt over getting a post rated funny. This is the exact kind of pettiness that made the forums so awful to begin with. And honestly? You have pretty thin skin if you can't ignore your post getting rated funny.

9. Ibishu_Pessima

Ibishu_Pessima
    Expand Collapse

I can’t see why people would attack you guys, your angels out of heaven that have brought us one of the best games on pc... yeah I still can’t see why

10. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

Show me where has anybody attacked the devs' game-making capabilities. This is about the forums.

11. Ibishu_Pessima

Ibishu_Pessima
    Expand Collapse

My apologies

12. Calebaz09

Calebaz09
    Expand Collapse

You gave me a 1 year ban for being 13 during 2014 or 2015

13. Trupoller

Trupoller
    Expand Collapse

Stop spamming this damn thread with useless unrelated topics and critics why the ratings and member's tab was removed. tdev - The developers clearly said what they have planned to do to make this place a better place for us in the first post - and easier for them.

I also saw many MANY negative critics going in the past year filled with spamming and immature kids. That's also the reason I left the forums for a while because I really didn't feel comfortable with immature kids spamming and making useless postings everywhere.

Personally, I would like the simple system used back, before the new system that came in Nov, 2016 - A simple 'Like' would be enough and wouldn't make such drama as the negative ratings do when the kids come in this place, illegaly. Even the others (Awesome, Useful etc..) weren't really used that much by me and they just made things more complicated. I usually just 'Liked' what I simply liked. There is no rating competition here and shouldn't be.

About the member's tab - I mean, it was pretty much useless for me because I didn't even use it, well only for birthdays - but I'm fine without that. I pretty much use the 'Search' option on the top-right of the page if really needed.

I would say there is no need for drama to make and everyone should chill a bit + see the FINAL result of the developers doing what they want, for everyone - for a user-friendly forum with a better experience. - I am not saying you don't need to suggest, but just leave the useless critics away.

14. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

And what kind of skin do you have since you can't ignore the removal of a rating button from some internet forum?

15. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

For me, the system worked well.

Agree, Funny - Self-explanatory.
    Like - The post caught my attention in a positive way.
    Informative - The post informed me about something neat.
    Useful - The post helped me in some way.
    Awesome - The post is exceptionally well-made.

16. PurePlatinum

PurePlatinum
    Expand Collapse

Yes, please chill out. Getting trolled a couple times doesn't mean this place is toxic, overreacting to it and calling for bans goes further in making it so. This is a self fulfilling prophecy guys, just watch what you say so you don't sound stupid. In the long run, it doesn't matter enough for you to get made a fool of for hundreds to see. Lead by example and exercise restraint when tested. I hope we can sort this out maturely.

17. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Hmm? I'm not angry about that at all. I found them useful, sure, and I might think they were nice to have, but I'm not going to sit and pout over the removal of them, much less have a temper tantrum like some of the other people here.

I think that getting so worked up over ratings being removed is a great way to tell who is part of the problem. Just look at Community Screenshots: it's finally starting to actually pick up its quality because the kids who spammed it for likes with awful pictures have lost their incentive to spam.

18. Mr.Blueboy

Mr.Blueboy
    Expand Collapse

+1 I agree.

19. evolvedpikachu3

evolvedpikachu3
    Expand Collapse

I would LOVE for the ability for long signatures to come back. I want to put keyboard art on there but it would'nt allow me cause it was too long. Needs more space

20. Jack5.exe

Jack5.exe
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I understand that, but that just removed one useful thing, member search, might wanna make a new member search thingy while this is taking place

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice