Forza Car Models in BeamNG Drive

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by AlexRox29, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

I kinda doubt your brother would sneak into your room just to post stupid stuff with your account on the forums

2. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

I also agree with Potato, mainly because this is ALWAYS the excuse for posting either stupid stuff or stuff that gets you banned on a forum. I cannot tell you how many little kids on Minecraft forums blame their siblings for their acts of stupidity that gets them banned from a server (and about 1% of the stories are actually true, mainly if it's someone with seniority who says it), and it is never believed now. So just don't say it. No one will believe you.

3. stephen f

stephen f
    Expand Collapse

I thought Tdev said that you could use models from other games, but if the original author filed a copyright claim, then you would have to take it down. Or were you referring to something else?

4. Big Ron

Big Ron
    Expand Collapse

At all, BeamNG shouldn´t even think about to allow the community to post that converted stuff here. Just because if any developer or publisher will find out, that another game-developer allows the community to post conversion on the "official developer platform", you can guess what then happens.

5. -Takedowner22-

-Takedowner22-
    Expand Collapse

Guys,
    you know that this practice isn't legal? If you want make this you can put the file on yours website or blogs, but not here!
    Maybe,... I THING that isn't legal:confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice